In This Article
What is Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream?
Life’s Butter is an anti-cellulite skincare product developed to reduce the appearance of cellulite, especially on the thigh and butt areas.
It also doubles as a stretch mark remover, owing to its list of ingredients that not only burn away excess fats but also ensure that the skin is nourished and well-moisturized.
Who is the Manufacturer of Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream?
Life’s Butter is in business since long the main aim of the company is to help women boost their self-confidence and self-esteem so that they can live their life to the fullest and in the best way.
Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream is manufactured in the United States and is completely cruelty-free. It helps to fight back the stubborn fat and smooth out skin at all the right places.
How does Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream work?
Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream fades away cellulite by inducing the body to burn more fats and prevent further fat accumulation in the area where it is applied. By reducing fat, the dimpling (a.k.a. “orange peel appearance”) caused by the fat tissue pushing against the connective tissue is reduced.
As for the stretch marks, the formula nourishes the skin and improves its moisture levels. Increased moisture plumps up the skin and improves its overall texture, thus making these marks less obvious. It is nongreasy and quick-absorbing cream.
Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream’s cellulite- and stretch mark-busting properties are derived from the following key active ingredients:
- L-CarnitineThis amino acid is a fat-burning ingredient incorporated not just in weight reduction products, but also in anti-cellulite creams. It aids the body in oxidizing stored fats, resulting in the reduction of bumps seen in cellulites.
- Nelumbo nucifera Leaf ExtractThis aquatic plant native to East Asia has been proven to possess excellent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, according to the finding of these studies from the journals Macromolecules and Nutrition Research and Practice. In addition, a 2010 study from the Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering reported that this plant also has some potent anti-wrinkle and skin whitening effects.
- Chondrus Crispus ExtractAlso called carrageen, this seaweed has high vitamin and mineral content that may help nourish skin, making it healthy and radiant. An old study from the journal Planta also discussed the plant’s UV-protective effects, which is brought about by the presence of UV-absorbing mycosporine-like amino acids.
- Coconut ExtractThis extract, as well as the tree and fruit it comes from, is revered for its many health benefits among which is its outstanding skin hydrating and nourishing properties. This is attributed to the high amounts of important nutrients it contains.
- Lemon ExtractThis fruit loaded vitamin C, an antioxidant vitamin that helps protect the skin against oxidative damage. This antioxidant effect has been proven by many studies, as shown by this 2003 review article published in the Journal of the American College of Nutrition. Vitamin C also has the ability to stimulate collagen production, as discussed in this review article from the Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine.
What are the Pros of Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream?
- It is composed of all-natural ingredients and free of any potentially harmful ingredients.
- It aids in burning away excess fat and preventing fat accumulation.
- Helps fade away stretch marks by rendering the skin more firm and tight.
- Fast-absorbing, non-sticky formula.
- Can be used on all skin types.
What are the Cons of Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream?
- It may take time for the result to show.
- It produces results and improvements that may vary across users.
- It contains fragrance, which may cause unwanted reactions in individuals with allergies.
- Some users may find the product a bit pricier than other brands.
Q: Who should use this Anti-Cellulite Cream?
A: It can be used by anyone who wants to get rid of unsightly cellulite and stretch marks on their skin.
Q: How should you use/apply this Anti-Cellulite Cream?
A: Must be applied to freshly washed skin. It is advised that you also do exfoliation on the area of application for even better results. Apply an adequate amount of product directly to the area/s of concern and massage until the product is absorbed. Twice a day use is recommended.
Q: What are the other ingredients in the Life’s Butter Cellulite Remover, are they harmful? Will the cellulite return if you stop using the cream? If so, will your skin get worse?
A: Life’s Butter boasts the finest, active ingredients along with 100% natural extracts— ideal for those who live a healthier lifestyle. Some other natural, yet powerful, ingredients in this product are red algae, lotus leaf, coconut, and more for extra moisturizing power.
Full Ingredients List
Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat. Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides (Coconut Oil + Glycerin), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Carnitine, Chondrus Crispus Extract (Carrageen), Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract (Lotus Flower Extract), Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Maltodextrin, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance.
Q: What are the side effects of Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream?
A: It is not known to cause any adverse reactions, as its formula is all-natural and free of any potential irritants. However, in case of unwanted effects, discontinue right away.
Q: What are the precautions to take?
A: There are no precautions in the use of Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream. However, if you have sensitive skin or other skin problems, it is best to consult your dermatologist first prior to using this product.
Q: What is the return policy?
A: The manufacturer of Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream has a return policy for users who wish to send back their product. But for it the product needs to unused and sealed.
Q: Does it offer a free trial?
A: As present, there is no free trial offer for Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream.
Q: How much does Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream cost?
A: It is currently being sold for $39.99 per 180ml tube, from the original $49.99. It is also sold in tubes of two or three, which costs $69.99 and $109.99. If you buy three tubes, shipping will be free and you’ll also get a free dry brush to use the product with.
Q: Where can I buy Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream?
A: It is sold at the product’s official website or through third-party online stores.
Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream Review – Final Verdict
Cellulites and stretch marks, although harmless, can be quite unsightly especially if they affect a large area.
There is nothing we can do to prevent their development but fortunately, there’s something we can do to make them less obvious – that is, by using anti-cellulite creams like Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream.
Life’s Butter anti-cellulite cream that is designed to help reduce the visible appearance of cellulite throughout buttocks and thighs, and to give smooth skin. It also helps to improve the appearance of the skin.
Many users find the skin smoothing effects commendable. If you wish to make the improvements show up faster, it is recommended that you combine this cream with a healthy diet and exercise.