Dermucell is an anti cellulite lotion that tightens and moisturizes the skin so that cellulite is less noticeable.
A 6-fluid ounce bottle costs around $ 44.97, but special offers and an abundance of discount codes and coupons, that can be found in various places online, can make it considerably less expensive for just a bit of effort before purchase.
Dermucell is produced by Skin Formulations, a family-owned and family-operated cosmetics company located in Florida. The company self-describes as being concerned with making quality products that protect the skin and incorporate botanical ingredients.
Skin Formulations offers a 60-day guarantee on all its products and makes it a point to state that they stand behind this guarantee 100%. A Customer Service Department is readily available to answer questions or handle any queries or problems.
What are the Dermucell Claims?
The makers of Dermucell state that their product helps reduce the visible appearance of cellulite by making skin tighter and reducing the swell that comes from an excess of liquid in and around fat cells. By using ingredients that encourage the release and elimination of such liquids, Dermucell “shrinks” cellulite and improves the overall conditions of the skin in areas affected by it. Improvement can be seen in just about two weeks, and spectacular results on hips, thighs, buttocks and upper arms can be obtained with ongoing use.
Science behind Dermucell
Dermucell incorporates botanicals that have been used in both traditional and non-traditional medicines. Because the ingredients that are used in Dermucell encourage elimination of excess liquids in order to reduce puffiness and tighten the skin in cellulite-plagued áreas. Those who use the product are advised to center on one body area at a time in order to allow the body to work at a maximum there.
Active Ingredients in Dermucell
- Caffeine: Reduces liquid in tissues and burns fat.
- Methyl Nicotinate: Increases blood circulation and helps decongest the skin and reduce puffiness by encouraging the elimination of liquids from the areas plagued by cellulite.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Helps fortify the walls of blood vessels so that the skin can be nourished consistently.
- Carnitine: Oxides fat so that it can be eliminated and also rids the body of ketones, which are by-products of the metabolism of adipose (fat) tissue.
- Guarana seed: Increases basal metabolism so that fat is burned faster.
- Cayenne pepper: stimulates circulation
- Pomegranate: An astringent, an anti-oxidant and an antibacterial agent that also reduces inflammation.
- Chondroitin: Is a mucopolysaccharide that is found in structural tissues such as cartilage and bone.
- Retinyl palmitate: A potent anti-inflammatory
- Collagen: Strengthens the skin
- Possible results in just two weeks
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Clinical testing
- Developed by doctors
- Special discount codes and coupons available online
- Complete list of ingredients on website
- Detailed product information on website
- Company contact information readily available online
- No outlandish claims
- Protects the skin against free radicals
- Slightly more expensive than similar products
- Can only be bought online; not in stores.
Dermucell Side Effects
The company states on the website that the product uses ingredients that are “deemed safe” by the FDA.
Directions for Use
Center in one area of the body at a time. Massage a dime-size amount of the lotion vigorously into the skin until it is completely absorbed. Repeat in the morning and in the evening.
How long will it take to show the results?
Results vary depending on the individual and the degree of cellulite that one has, but mild to moderate cases can expect to see results in about two weeks.
Dermucell can be used as part of a daily beauty regime and can be used simultaneously with sunscreens.
Who can Use Dermucell?
Dermucell is adequate for all skin types but should not be used by pregnant women.
You May Also Like – Beauty Bum Reviews
Although more expensive than other products of its kind, Dermucell incorporates a wealth of natural ingredients and can be easily bought online at a discount by using codes or coupons. The product has received very good reviews by nearly everyone who has had the chance to use it and, worst case scenario comes with a money back guarantee. With so much going for it, this anticellulite lotion seems to be well worth a try.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.