Celluprov is a topical treatment for cellulite. It contains a combination of special active ingredients proven to make the skin firmer and reduce the appearance of cellulite. It utilizes a powerful combination of two natural ingredients called Provislim which works to decrease the ability of fat cells to accumulate while at the same time promoting the burning of fat. The product is a result of years of research on highly effective treatment of cellulite. One container which is supply for a month is priced $69.95 but there is a buy 2 get 1 free container promotion and a buy 3 get 2 free containers promotion on the product’s website.
Celluprov is manufactured by Celluprov Corporation which is based in Katonah, NY. The company doesn’t offer any other product and they still haven’t established a good reputation in the skin care industry.
Ingredients Used In Celluprov
- Provislim – This is the key ingredient of Celluprov which has been shown to reduce fat deposits even during rest. It is a combination of Fisetin and Frambinone which are two natural ingredients that work to reduce the appearance of cellulite. These two work to reduce localized fat and cellulite to quickly reduce the visibility of unsightly cellulite in certain areas of the body.
- Fisetin – This is a pure flavonoid that has been shown to inhibit the activation of certain enzymes which deliver glucose to fat cells. The result is lipogenesis or the production of fatty acids and the activation of sirtuin molecules which then cause the reduction of fatty tissue in specific areas of the body.
- Frambinone – It is a phenolic or a naturally occurring compound that works to increase basal lipolysis so the body will be burning fat even during rest. Studies have shown that the compound promotes the burning of fatty acids and at the same time helps make the skin more elastic.
How Does Celluprov Work?
Celluprov uses a maximum concentration of the powerful anti-cellulite ingredient Provislim. It uses a unique delivery system that allows the active ingredients to target the actual problem area. The formula works to decrease the production of fat cells in order to prevent the development of cellulite in certain parts of the body. It also promotes fat burning to reduce the visibility of already developed cellulite in certain parts of the body. Moreover, the formula works to improve the elasticity and firmness of the skin for an overall improved appearance making cellulite less visible.
Advantages of Celluprov
- There are clinical studies showing that the active ingredient of Celluprov helps reduce cellulite.
- The product comes with a 90 day money back guarantee.
- It is affordable compared to anti-cellulite procedures.
- The formula helps improve the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
Disadvantages of Celluprov
- There is no clinical study proving that the formula is highly effective.
- The product is not from an established skin care company.
- Some negative feedback from customers is evident online.
- The formula is expensive compared to similar product on the market.
Does Celluprov Have Any Side Effect?
The anti-cellulite formulation is generally safe but there is a possibility that some people are sensitive to certain ingredients in the formulation. It is advisable to test the formula first on a small area of your skin before use in order to check for sensitivity. If you have very sensitive skin, check with your dermatologist before using Celluprov.
How Long Will It Take To Show Results?
There is no time frame indicated on the Celluprov website regarding how long it will deliver results. However, like most anti-cellulite formulations, it may take several weeks of use before visible results are seen. There are also some feedbacks from users saying they didn’t see any results even after using it fr a month so it may take longer.
After carefully scrutinizing Celluprov, it is a good anti-cellulite product worth trying especially because it comes with a comprehensive money back guarantee. It uses a powerful active ingredient that has been shown to help reduce the visibility of cellulite. There is a lot of good feedback from users but there are also some saying it isn’t very effective so it may not work for everyone.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.