What is Cellmaxa?
Cellmaxa is a product that claims to reduce the appearance of skin affected by cellulite. Most women have some cellulite on certain areas of their body although it is most commonly seen on the hips, thighs, and buttocks.
Cellulite gives skin a dimpled appearance that many people describe as looking similar to cottage cheese or orange peel and it can affect women of all ages and body sizes.
Cellmaxa is made by the company Solvaderm who are known for their award-winning anti-aging products and is sold through their official website.
What are the Active Ingredients in Cellmaxa?
The Cellmaxa formula uses natural ingredients that are designed to reduce the severity of cellulite by evening out the surface and improving the texture and tone of the skin. It uses several key ingredients including:
- Adiposlim & Adipoless – These two complexes contained in Cellmaxa work directly on the areas affected by cellulite. Adiposlim has been clinically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite while Adipoless, in addition to enhancing the properties of Adiposlim, helps minimize the fat deposits beneath the skin surface, eliminating the bumpy, uneven texture.
- Squalane – An intense moisturizer, Squalane supports smoother, softer skin, promotes regeneration of cells and protects against environmental damage. Additionally, it is absorbed quickly into the skin without leaving a greasy residue
- Hyaluronic Acid – By attracting water molecules and holding them in the skin, Hyaluronic Acid gives the skin a plumper appearance, smoothing out unevenness and reducing the look of cellulite. It’s hydrating properties eliminate dryness and give the skin a silkier feel.
What are the Advantages of Cellmaxa?
- Reduces the severity of cellulite in target areas
- Provides long-lasting hydration for improved tone and texture
- Is quickly absorbed into the skin
- Is produced by the reputable manufacturer, Solvaderm
- Has a 60-day refund policy
- Is suitable for women of all ages and skin types
All Solvaderm products are covered by a full 60-day money-back guarantee.
Should I Purchase it?
For many women, cellulite is one of the worst issues they have with their skin. Contrary to popular belief, cellulite doesn’t only affect people who are overweight – anyone can have it and it can show up on many different areas of the body, even the upper arms, and abdomen. Cellmaxa uses patented complexes that target all areas affected by cellulite in addition to skin-conditioning ingredients to leave the skin smoother and more evenly toned.
It should be noted that, just as with all creams of this type, it is important to apply Cellmaxa according to directions, using massaging, circular motions that stimulate the blood flow and encourage the break down of fat deposits. Used on a regular basis, preferably twice a day, Cellmaxa may result in less visible cellulite and softer, fully moisturized skin.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.