What is Bodishape Cellulite Cream?
Bodishape Cellulite Cream is an anti-cellulite cream that improves the smoothness of the skin while fighting ugly cellulite through 6 active ingredients. It contains the primary active ingredients caffeine and retinol which are known to make the skin smoother by reducing water retention and stimulating collagen growth. The product is only being sold online but it doesn’t have an official website. One container is lasts around 3 to 5 weeks depending on usage.
Who is the Manufacturer of Bodishape Cellulite Cream?
The manufacturer of Bodishape cellulite cream is Bodishape. Unfortunately the manufacturer does not have an official website. It is sold via various online platforms. This cellulite cream is marketed as the ‘No. 1 Cellulite Cream’ on a third party retail website. The manufacturer claims that their product works effectively to reduce the appearance of cellulite on the cellulite-prone areas.
How Does Bodishape Cellulite Cream Work?
Bodishape Cellulite Cream primarily works by making the skin smoother. It promotes collagen production in the skin to help make it more elastic while at the same time improving its firmness. The formulation also uses active ingredients that reduce water retention which helps reduce the severity of cellulite where the formula is applied. It also uses a combination of active ingredients that promote the burning of fat in the body which addresses the main cause of the appearance of cellulite.
Bodishape Cellulite Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Caffeine – This is among the most common ingredients in anti-cellulite topical formulations. It fights cellulite through its diuretic properties. It reduces water retention which helps reduce the severity of cellulite. Caffeine also promotes blood flow which helps improve skin health making it smoother.
- Retinol – It works to make the skin smoother which makes cellulite less obvious. Retinol makes the skin smoother by boosting collagen growth and helping restore the skin’s re-production process. It can also help reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Coenzyme – The specific coenzyme in Bodishape Cellulite Cream is not indicated but it is said to promote the internal combustion of fat. By reducing stored fat in certain parts of the body, cellulite also becomes less visible.
- Glaucine – It is said to help decrease fat deposits in the body according to websites selling the anti-cellulite cream. However, this active ingredient is said to relax the muscles in the area where it is applied according to medical websites. By doing so, it helps reduce the visibility of cellulite. This is a natural extract from a special plant so there is a smaller chance that it will cause adverse effects.
What are the Advantages of Bodishape Cellulite Cream?
- Bodishape Cellulite Cream contains several active ingredients that might help reduce cellulite.
- The formulation has been available for a long time.
- Readily available for purchase online.
- Contains optimum level of caffiene and retinol which might reduce ugly cellulite.
What are the Disadvantages of Bodishape Cellulite Cream?
- There is no substantial evidence that the formula is really effective in reducing cellulite.
- The product doesn’t have an official website and it is from an unknown manufacturer.
- Some users have reported adverse effects specifically skin irritation.
How to use it?
Spread a generous amount of the formula on areas with cellulite then massage thoroughly until it is completely absorbed. For best results, use in the morning and evening. Combine with a reduced-calorie diet and regular exercise program if you want fast results.
Any precautions to take while using this product?
Perform skin testing to check the sensitivity of your skin to the formula. If skin irritation develops, wash with water and discontinue use. This may indicate that you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the anti-cellulite cream. If your skin is very sensitive, it would be best to consult your skin care professional before using this anti-cellulite cream.
Q: Are there any alternatives to Bodishape Cellulite Cream?
Bodishape Cellulite Cream Review – Final Verdict
After carefully inspecting the formulation of Bodishape Cellulite Cream and reading feedbacks from people who have tried the product, it is a good anti-cellulite cream. Just remember that this is not a magical solution that will instantly get rid of cellulite. It takes time and you still need to reduce caloric intake and exercise in order to have significant results from the formula. It is, however, recommended to the readers to explore more products online which are manufactured by credible companies and own a comprehensive official website.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."