What is B&G Solutions Cellulite Cream?
This is a natural botanical cream that may help with reducing the lumpy look of cellulite. This cream also provides natural moisturizers that may help to alleviate some other common skin issues like dry patches and wrinkles. The natural formula is said to be safe to use on all skin types.
Anyone can struggle with the unwanted dimpled skin of cellulite, and not just women. Having treatment options to combat this skin condition may offer relief of the embarrassment people often feel about the lumpy look of cellulite.
B&G Solutions Cellulite Cream wants to offer options to people who otherwise may not be able to seek treatment through a plastic surgeon or dermatologist.
Who is the Manufacturer of B&G Solutions Cellulite Cream?
There are no clear details of the manufacturer available for this product. The label simply states that the product is made in the USA and distributed through BEGAMART LLC.
BEGAMART is an online retailer, and they also distribute this cellulite cream through other online retailers.
They offer multiple digital retail sites to reach a larger consumer market with a product that they feel can help combat cellulite.
How does B&G Solutions Cellulite Cream Work?
The cream uses natural botanicals to moisturize the skin and improve its firmness and texture, reducing the appearance of cellulite in the areas affected the most. Usually, these include the hips, thighs, butt, and stomach.
As with many creams of this type, it contains caffeine which helps improve the flow of blood to the skin cells and encourages the breakdown of fat cells that contribute to the look of cellulite.
The ingredients have been selected for this cellulite formula for there antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and skin conditioning properties.
B&G Solutions Cellulite Cream Ingredients-Are They Safe and Effective?
The ingredients used to create the natural botanical formula of this cellulite cream are briefly detailed below. Other ingredients may be used in addition to these as part of the base of the product, and to provide additional scent.
- Safflower – Contains Omega-6 and works as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Boldus Leaf Extract – Is rich in antioxidant properties.
- Caffeine – Prevents excessive fat accumulation in cells and is a stimulant that can cross the skin barrier.
- Avocado Oil – Used for its moisturizing abilities.
- Orange Oil – Is an essential oil produced from the rind of the orange is often used for its aromatherapy properties.
- Chamomile Extract – Is one of the most ancient medicinal herbs known to mankind and is useful in calming inflamed skin.
- Lavender Extract – Is also an essential oil known for its calming, soothing effects.
- Lemon Balm – Often used in traditional and alternative medicine. It has antioxidant properties and is high in vitamin C.
What are the Advantages of B&G Solutions Cellulite Cream?
- This product may help to alleviate dry skin.
- The use of essential oils in this formula may offer aromatherapy effects to the user.
- This is an all-natural product.
- You may notice that the look of your cellulite improves when you use this product regularly.
- Some of the ingredients used in this product have antioxidant properties.
- It is fragrance-free.
What are the Disadvantages of B&G Solutions Cellulite Cream?
- This product may not be suitable for anyone with sensitive skin that is prone to irritation or rashes.
- There is no indication of the dosage amounts of each ingredient included in the formula.
- You may want to limit the amount of sunlight you expose treated areas of skin too, as some ingredients may cause reactions.
Q: Are there any alternatives to B&G Solutions Cellulite Cream?
How Do I Use B&G Solutions Cellulite Cream?
The directions state to apply an adequate amount to cover the target area and to make certain to massage the cream into the skin thoroughly using circular motions. It does not specify how often to use this product.
How Much Does B&G Solutions Cellulite Cream Cost?
One retailer offers the 6oz tube at a sale price of $20.99; this is reduced from the $29.99 regular retail price. Another online retailer has the product listed for $24.99 with the availability to use a $2.00 savings coupon at checkout.
Does B&G Solutions Cellulite Cream Offer a Free Trial?
No, at this time there is no free trial information available.
What is B&G Solutions Cellulite Creams Return Policy?
B&G Solutions Cellulite Cream has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and online retailers will honor this return for 30 or 60 days depending on the site you use for the purchase.
See Also – Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream Reviews
B&G Solutions Cellulite Cream Review – The Final Word.
Regular use of this cream may result in skin that is smoother and less likely to show the lumps and bumps caused by cellulite. The fact that this product is fragrance-free means that it is less likely to irritate skin or affect those with perfume sensitivities.
However, just because it is natural doesn’t necessarily mean that it is completely allergy-free and those with sensitive skin types will need to use it with caution.
Always speak with your health care provider before using any topical skin treatments and look at all the other brands of cellulite creams on the market before opting to purchase this brand. While it does contain a beneficial range of ingredients, some consumers may wish to purchase a product from a more well-known, established manufacturer.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."