Andre Lorent Cellulite Cream Overview
Andre Lorent Cellulite Cream is a topical treatment which is intended to help reduce the appearance of cellulite in skin tissues, particularly on legs and hips. It comes in the form of a cream that you apply to the areas which you want to supplement, which is absorbed into the skin. It comes in jars of 4 fluid ounces each and we were able to find it for sale at a major online retailer for $19.95 per jar, which the manufacturer claims is a discount from an initial price of $79.95. (The online retailer noted it as a markdown from $24.95, which seems more likely.)
Andre Lorent Cellulite Cream is meant to be rubbed into the skin in the areas which you’re concerned about, whereupon the ingredients will be absorbed in and affect the appearance of both skin and the fatty tissues immediately beneath it, which are often the source of the concern over cellulite. It is meant to be used once or twice a day, and the makers say that application only takes three minutes.
We could not find a full list of every ingredient in this product, but Andre Lorent advertises four major functional ingredients, which are as follows:
- Caffeine: Included to inhibit some forms of metabolism that can lead to new fatty tissue deposits
- Retinol: A derivative of Vitamin A which is often used in skin health products to encourage the development and restoration of connective tissues.
- Sunflower seed oil: A natural plant oil rich in Vitamin E
- Shea butter: A popular moisturizer which can also encourage tissue repair in skin
- No known side effects.
- Contains a large quantity of vitamins and minerals.
- Easy to use.
- Free from parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, and petrochemical derivatives.
- No clinical information is provided to support the maker’s claims for it supporting healthy appearance or reducing cellulite
- Contains caffeine
- This product is a cream that you are meant to apply to your skin in areas affected by cellulite; typically, this is the hips/legs/buttocks area
- It is meant to be used daily to encourage your body’s natural healing and restoration processes
- You may not see results immediately.
- It can be used once or twice a day.
Alternatives to Andre Lorent Cellulite Cream:
There are no known side effects of this product when it is administered correctly. However, as with any product it is possible to have a reaction, and if you do, you should stop use immediately. In addition, this product contains an unclear amount of caffeine, which may need to be taken into account if you are controlling your caffeine intake.
Apply a modest amount of the cream to your affected areas once or twice a day and rub in for several minutes.
Andre Lorent Cellulite Cream seems to include reputable ingredients with a positive track record and is available at a reasonable price. However, we don’t have any clinical information available to back up its claims, and there are conflicting reports on how quickly it may work. As such you may want to look elsewhere; there are beauty and cellulite cream products available for every budget, and price doesn’t always match quality.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Andre Lorent Cellulite Cream?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Andre Lorent Cellulite Cream!
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."