Women are very conscious about their breast sizes and how they look. Every woman wants firmer, rounder, fuller breasts. Breast augmentation surgeries were the only option years ago and they are known to be expensive and dangerous. Now, there are other options like breast enlargement creams and pills. Breastfull is a breast enlargement formula which comes in a cream and capsule form. Breastfull claims to promote breast size and increase breast firmness.
Ingredients in Breastfull
Breastfull contains all natural herbs. The main ingredient in Breastfull is Volufiline. Volufiline has been studied clinically and proven in trials and a human study and results showed that it causes an 8.2% increase in breast size in two months if used regularly.
Volufiline is made up of the combination of sarsasapogenin, a plant extract and another based on the oil polyisobutene. It stimulates lipogenesis (creation of fat cells) and proliferation of fat cells (adipocytes).
Breastfull capsule ingredients include:
- Fenugreek Extract (220mg): Fenugreek is a plant which seeds are used to make medicine. It is known to promote lactation. Fenugreek is used for many conditions like digestive problems, erectile dysfunction, and kidney problems. However, there is not enough scientific evidence to prove its effectiveness in breast enlargement pills.
- Saw Palmetto Powder (350mg): Saw palmetto extract is gotten from the fruit of Serenoa repens. It has been used for years by Native Americans for its medicinal properties. The fruit contains certain compounds which boost hormonal health. It contains phytosterols (stigmasterol, campesterol and beta-sistosterol). It is known to help alleviate symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate) and menopause.
- Fennel Seed Powder (350mg): Fennel seeds are gotten from the plant Fennel. It is native to the shores of the Mediterranean. It has both medicinal and culinary benefits. It is used for many conditions like digestive problems, respiratory tract infections, visual problems, and it is also used for increasing lactation. Fennel seeds are a great source of minerals like copper, iron, calcium, zinc, and magnesium.
- L-Tyrosine Powder (130mg): L- Tyrosine is an amino acid that can be gotten from your diet and can also be made from L-Phenylalanine which is an essential amino acid. It is a precursor to thyroid hormones, dopamine, norepinephrine, and catecholamine. It is used for stress, Premenstrual syndrome (PMS), depression, heart disease, and stroke.
- Wild Yam Mexican Root Powder (200mg): Mexican wild yam root is used for conditions like menstrual cramps, pain, neuralgia, arthritis, and abdominal pain. Wild yam contains a chemical, diosgenin. Diosgenin can be further converted to estrogen and dehydroepiandrosterone in the laboratory. Estrogen plays a major role in breast enlargement and other conditions like vaginal dryness, PMS, and osteoporosis (weak bones).
- Kelp (90mg): kelp is a kind of seaweed that is rich in minerals, vitamins, fibers, and antioxidants. It has been used traditionally for years for treating arthritis, enhancing the immune system, and breast enhancement.
- Damiana Leaf (50mg): Damiana is indigenous to Mexico, Central America, Mexico, South America, Texas, and the Caribbean. It has been used for years for treating sexual dysfunction. Damiana has long been claimed to enhance libido.
- Dong Quai Root (50mg): Dong Quai is native to China and it has been used for years in traditional Chinese medicine. It is also popularly known as “female ginseng”. It is used to treat menstrual cramps, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and menopausal symptoms. Dong Quai has antioxidant properties.
- Motherwort (48mg): It is a plant in the mint family. It is originally from Central Asia and Southeastern Europe. It has medicinal properties and is used to treat heart conditions, over-active thyroid, intestinal gas, and amenorrhea (lack of menstrual periods).
- Blessed Thistle Whole Plant (150mg): Blessed Thistle is indigenous to the Mediterranean region, from Portugal to Southern France and Iran. It is used to promote lactation and can also be used for indigestion and loss of appetite.
Breastfull cream ingredients include:
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene and Anemarrhena Asphodeloides root extract 9 Volufine-Sederma) Polysorbate 20. Deionized water, Mineral oil, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycerine, Acrylates/C 10-30, Alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, methylparaben, potassium sorbate, and propylparaben.
You May Also Want To Read – Forever Bust
How Breastfull Works?
Breastfull works in two ways. It stimulates and then replicates the natural growth process that occurs in puberty. The natural ingredients in Breastfull works both internally and externally to make your breasts firmer and fuller. It also tones and reshapes your breasts. Breastfull also has other effects as you must have read in the ingredient. It reduces symptoms of PMS, menstrual cramps and menopause.
You are required to take two breastfull capsules daily. It is not to be taken if you are under the age of 18, pregnant, or lactating.
- It is an all-natural product
- There is an official website with information about the product
- It is more expensive than some other breast enlargement products in the market
Breastfull is one of the top-selling breast enlargement products. There has been nothing but good feedback from satisfied customers. Breastfull is a product to try if you want firmer and fuller breasts. They offer a 60-day money-back guarantee so you have nothing to lose.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on BreastFull?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on BreastFull!
To help you find the best breast enhancers which are both effective and free from side effects, we have ranked the top products being sold today. We were able to rank the products based on important factors like the product's ability to enhance breasts long term, potential to Increases* Bust Size and quality of ingredients. Here are the top breast enhancement products available today. Ultimately, we were able to determine the bottom-line value of each product. Now, you no longer have to spend a lot of time researching just to find the best breast enhancement creams and pills for you.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."