For years, women have been looking for numerous ways to make their breasts bigger and larger, and many of them have turned to surgical interventions. However, these surgeries are not only expensive, but also invasive and risky. Thus, to compete with all these surgical procedures that come with a risk, researchers have developed several breast enhancement alternatives, among which Benefil. Benefil is a breast enhancement serum that claims to work by increasing the plumpness, perkiness, and firmness of your breasts. It is said that Benefil promote estrogen and strengthen the tissues in your breasts. It does not only make your breast fuller, it also regenerates the cells present in the tissues.
Benefil is manufactured in the form of a serum. It is a natural formula that claims to produce visible results in just seven days. It is meant to be used after a bath or shower. To proceed, make sure your skin is dry then apply a small amount onto fingertips and apply in circular, upwards motions around and underneath the entire breast, avoiding the nipples. Rub until the product is fully absorbed. Once you see results, use only once a day. The specific amounts of times to use Benefil in a day are not listed on the official website. However, it seems to be safe for long term use.
Ingredients of Benefil
The main ingredients in Benefil are:
- Isoflavones: They are the natural estrogen extracted from soy. They are also a natural source of antioxidants. Isoflavones help to increase both the breast tissue and the breast mass. They are also known to have many health benefits, such as protection against breast cancer, prostate cancer, menopausal symptoms, heart disease and osteoporosis.
- Caffeine: It stimulates blood flow and also increases the tightness and perkiness of the breast. Caffeine is a central nervous system and metabolic stimulant. The manufacturers stated that caffeine was added to the product for its firming effect.
- Centella Asiatica: It is commonly known as Centella. It is helpful in the formation of collagen network. This plant is indigenous to South Africa, India, Sri Lanka, northern Australia, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Philippines, Papua New Guinea, and other parts of Asia. It helps tighten and tone the skin. Centella Asiatica has been used for thousands years to heal wounds and treat skin conditions. It is also known for its anti-allergy effects.
- Wild Yam: It contains diosgenin which is often consideredas a natural estrogen. It relieves PMS symptoms, menstrual cramps, osteoporosis (weak bones), and menopausal symptoms. Wild Yam seems to have some estrogen like activity, even though it is not actually converted to estrogen in the body.
Other ingredients contained in Benafil are ginseng extract, green tea, kelp, Vitamin A, D3, E, purified water, vegetable glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax, theophylline silinate, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, and Isopropyl Myristate.
How Benefil Works?
Benefil works by strengthening the skin’s collagen network. Collagen is the main protein in the skin responsible for our skin’s structure and form. Therefore, a lack of collagen could cause the skin structure to weaken. Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3 is an ingredient in Benefil which stimulates fibroblasts to produce collagen. Benefil also works by promoting cellular regeneration, thus favoring the formation of a healthier skin tissue. All the ingredients in Benefil work together to promote the appearance of larger and fuller breasts. Manufacturers claim that you should start seeing a difference in as little as two to three weeks. Maximum results should be seen in one or two months’ time.
The Pros of Benefil
- It does not only make the breasts fuller, it also makes the skin smoother
- It is not as expensive and invasive as surgical interventions!
- It is safe for long term use
- The manufacturers of Benefil claim there are no side effects when using Benefil
- Ingredients are natural
- Benefil comes with a 60-day 100% money back guarantee. (Only if you order from the official website)
The Cons of Benefil
- It is expensive compared to other breast enhancement products considering it does not come with supplementary pills
- The official website does not tell you whether you need to apply Benefil twice a day, weekly, or what. No information is provided on the manufacturer’s website regarding the posology of this cream: how often should it be applied? Once a day? Twice?
- The results are not permanent
- There are no clinical studies provided regarding the efficacy and side effects of the cream
It is still uncertain whether or not Benefit truly works, given that there are no clinical studies to provide such data. However, Benefil has worked for a lot of women and there have been positive reviews which are found on the official website. Most women reported that Benefil makes their breasts firmer, WITHOUT increasing their cup size. Additionally, Benefil is expensive compared to other breast enhancement products, and given that there is no indication on how often the product should be applied, there is almost no way to determine how long one bottle will last.
To help you find the best breast enhancers which are both effective and free from side effects, we have ranked the top products being sold today. We were able to rank the products based on important factors like the product's ability to enhance breasts long term, potential to Increases* Bust Size and quality of ingredients. Here are the top breast enhancement products available today. Ultimately, we were able to determine the bottom-line value of each product. Now, you no longer have to spend a lot of time researching just to find the best breast enhancement creams and pills for you.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."