What is Reviva Brain?
A nootropic substance is any kind of product that claims to have a beneficial impact on the brain.
They are mostly geared toward improving memory and helping the user gain a higher level of focus.
Some people use them as study aids and some people use them to treat more serious conditions like attention deficit disorder.
While the product we will be talking about today should not be used to treat, diagnose or cure any disease, it is nonetheless touted as a nootropic supplement.
Table of Contents [Show]
The name of the product is Reviva Brain and it is a dietary supplement that claims to provide many benefits to the user’s cognitive abilities.
It is said that the nutrients in Reviva Brain are essential to the healthy function of the brain so there is the chance that it could help a person’s memory, improve their ability to concentrate, keep them more mentally alert, encourage a more placid state of mind and recall information faster.
Who is the Manufacturer of Reviva Brain?
The copyright for Reviva Brain is made out to an entity called Reviva Brain US so we can assume they are the people that make this product.
There is not much known about this company, but they do state that their product is one that meets very high standards of quality and that they do not test on animals.
They also assert that Reviva Brain was tested thoroughly in state-of-the-art labs and that it is confirmed to be safe for human use.
How Does Reviva Brain Work?
If we can assume that Reviva Brain works like many common nootropic drugs, then it works by having an effect on neurotransmitter activity.
The important modules may include the regulation and distribution of dopamine and noradrenaline which would alter the brain chemistry of the user.
Reviva Brain is said to promote the growth of nerves in the brain, increase blood flow to the brain and increase mental energy.
Reviva Brain Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
We are told on the site that sells Reviva Brain that it is a natural brain supplement and is water soluble so that it will be absorbed quickly and take effect on the brain.
We do have a list of some of the ingredients in Reviva Brain although it is unclear if this is in fact a complete list.
- Huperzine A – Huperzine A is derived from Chinese moss and is gaining popularity because of its apparent ability to improve neurotransmitter activity in the brain. This can have preservative effects on the memory to prevent diseases like Alzheimer’s.
- L-Theanine – L-Theanine is an amino acid that may be able to induce a state of tranquility, reduce stress and lower blood pressure.
- CBD – CBD may be able to reduce stress and anxiety in the user by impacting serotonin release.
- Artichoke Extract – Artichoke extract may be able to help the body absorb certain vitamins.
- Multivitamins – We are not told which specific vitamins are included in this “multivitamin”, but one can assume that they are beneficial to the brain.
What are the Advantages of Reviva Brain?
- One possible advantage of Reviva Brain is that it may enhance your ability to learn and process new information.
- This product may also be able to improve the blood flow to your brain.
- Reviva Brain is touted as a nootropic that can help the user recall information faster.
- This product may be able to protect your brain from free radicals and protect the brain cell walls.
What are the Disadvantages of Reviva Brain?
- Artichoke extract seems to have no nootropic benefits and affects the gut more than anything else.
- It is unclear whether we have the complete list of ingredients for Reviva Brain.
- L-Theanine may not be an advisable component for some users as it may result in a hazardous drop in blood pressure.
- Taking Reviva Brain may result in headaches and insomnia.
You May Also Want To Read – Elevacity Choclevate
Reviva Brain Questions and Answers
Q: How Should you Take Reviva Brain?
A: Unfortunately, we do not have access to the suggested dosage instructions for this product. You can check back with us later to see if we have posted the instructions.
Q: How Much Does Reviva Brain Cost?
A: The product is available as a free trial at first and you will only have to pay $7.95 for shipping. This enrolls you in a subscription program and if you do not cancel within 14 days you will be billed the full $102.97 price.
Q: What is Reviva Brain’s Return Policy?
A: You can return Reviva Brain within 30 days of your purchase if the product is unopened and unused. You will be charged a $19.95 processing fee for all returned items.
Q: What are some similar products to Reviva Brain?
Q: Does Reviva Brain Offer A Free Trial?
A: Technically yes. You can get a free trial of Reviva Brain (minus the $7.95 shipping fee) but you must cancel your subscription within 14 days to avoid further charges.
Reviva Brain Review – Final Verdict
Reviva Brain is billed as a nootropic supplement.
As such it may be able to improve the memory of the user as well as provide antioxidant defense for the brain.
This product may also be helpful for keeping a sharp mental edge and recalling information in short order.
Still, the ingredient artichoke extract does not seem to have any nootropic benefit and Reviva Brain may result in headaches.
Furthermore, L-Theanine may result in a drop in blood pressure which may be dangerous for certain people according to Medical News Today.
Our suggestion is to find a couple of other nootropic supplements to compare to Reviva Brain before buying.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product should contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products should help to optimize overall mental health and brain function. Most importantly a memory product should work safely and gently to promote cognitive function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.