Phosphatidylserine Complex Overview
Phosphatidylserine complex is a memory-enhancing supplement that supports the health of the brain and helps improve focus and concentration.
It is sold online through the Vitamin Shoppe in bottles of 90 capsules.
The price starts at $44.99 and ships within 1-4 days. It is also available in bottles of 30 or 60 capsules.
How Does Phosphatidylserine Complex Rate?
- Manufactured in the Best Facilities.
- It comes from a reputable brand.
- The brand is in the market for many years.
- The brand has a legacy of using natural ingredients.
- Served many satisfied consumers.
- Phosphatidylserine complex (500 mg)
- Phosphatidylserine (100 mg)
- Phosphatidylcholine (25 mg)
- Phosphatidylethanolamine (2 mg)
- Phosphatidylinositol (2 mg)
- The product is available in various sizes for maximum convenience.
- The ingredients used have been linked to positive health outcomes in brain disorders, and can be used to increase focus.
- The product can be used to treat age related brain health decline.
- It contains fatty acids blend and amino acids which could treat many functions of the body.
- This nootropic supplement could reduce stress-related hormone cortisol.
- The product does not cite clinical trials that can back the claims made by its formula.
- Those who are pregnant or taking medications must discuss the use of this product with their physician.
- Clinical trials that can prove this supplement’s efficacy are not cited.
- Although the list of ingredients is disclosed, one of the main ingredients is a proprietary blend.
- The product contains soy which might produce allergic reactions in people allergic to soy.
Working Process and the Ingredients
Phosphatidylserine complex (500 mg):
Proprietary blend that helps boost memory. To try defend against memory loss and mental health issues that could happen as you age, phosphatidylserine is taken. Numerous research indicate that it might increase your mental capacity.We documented in our Cognifen Reviews article another health supplement containing this ingredient.
Phosphatidylserine (100 mg):
Used for age-related declines in the function of memory, Alzheimer’s disease. It helps maintain structure in the cells of the brain.
Phosphatidylcholine (25 mg):
Important in the production of acetylcholine, a chemical used by the brain. It has been used to treat brain disorders, memory loss, Alzheimer’s, anxiety and manic-depressive conditions.
Phosphatidylethanolamine (2 mg):
Accelerates the retention of memory and aids in neurotransmission.
Phosphatidylinositol (2 mg):
Q: How Should You Take Phosphatidylserine Complex?
A – The manufacturer recommends taking 3 capsules daily.
Q: How Much is Phosphatidylserine Complex?
A – One month supply of Phosphatidylserine Complex which is a 90 capsules bottle is sold at a price of $44.99.
Q: What is Phosphatidylserine Complex Return Policy?
A – If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return the unopened or unused bottle of the product within 30 days of the product purchase.
Q: Does Phosphatidylserine Complex Offer a Free Trial?
A – There is no free trial offers on the product.
Q: Where can I buy Phosphatidylserine Complex?
A – The supplement is currently available online, but clients can choose to pick up the product from a nearby location. This allows them to get the product faster if need be.
Q: What if I have a preexisting condition that affects my brain?
A – Phosphatidylserine Complex is meant to increase concentration and memory-two things that are widely affected if a brain condition is developed. However, those who may have any doubts can discuss this with a physician.
Phosphatidylserine Complex Review – Final Verdict
Phosphatidylserine Complex helps to increase memory and has ingredients that have been known to benefit various brain functions.
Some of the individual ingredients in the product’s formula have even been used to treat serious health issues such as Alzheimer’s. This indicates the effectiveness of these ingredients. There is also a 30-day guarantee that customers can take advantage of before committing to keeping the formula.
In addition, the manufacturer discloses the list of most ingredients. However, one of these ingredients is a proprietary and not all details are disclosed. Clinical studies that can prove the effectiveness of this product’s formula is also not cited online.
Customers today are used to having this type of information at their disposal and a product that discloses this important data could be a better choice. Thus we recommend our readers to have a look at the best supplements for focus on the market before making the final call.
Don’t take these capsules if you are planning to get pregnant, pregnant, nursing, taking prescriptive drugs. Otherwise, consult your healthcare professional before use. Don’t use it if the seal under the cap is tampered with. Keep it away from children in a cool dry place.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned brain health supplements and nootropic based on the available research: