What is Nordic Brain NRG?
Nordic Brain NRG is the name of a supplement that claims to give your brain more energy. By charging the cells and infusing them with certain nutrients, the product claims that it can give you a boost of mental energy resulting in better physical and cognitive performance. It should be noted that this product is billed as a natural substance and should not be looked to as a prescription-strength treatment for memory loss or fatigue.
The cognitive supplement is claimed to be the result of tireless scientific research and development under the guidance of the doctors who frequently collaborate with the company. Nordic Brain NRG is said to be the result of this research and it is a special blend that will give your brain and your mental functions more energy. The product is intended to have nootropic effects and relies heavily on the use of vitamins and a certain coenzyme.
Who is the Manufacturer of Nordic Brain NRG?
The manufacturer of Nordic Brain NRG is a company called Nordic Clinical. Nordic Clinical, as the name might suggest is predicated on harnessing the health benefits that the ancient norse, or Viking, diet provided. This was a natural diet and that is what the company strives for today: natural supplements for improved health. The company is guided by a pair of decorated physicians as well.
How Does Nordic Brain NRG Work?
As stated earlier, Nordic Brain NRG relies on the combined effects of two groups of ingredients. The first group is made up of vitamins while the second group is made up of a single coenzyme. The tandem of these groups of ingredients are said to be able to give the cells in your brain more energy and to produce benefits both cognitive and physical.
Nordic Brain NRG Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
As a nootropic supplement, the ingredients list in Nordic Brain NRG is relatively short. There are two groups of ingredients; vitamins and enzymes, but they are said to be natural. Let’s take a look at exactly what constitutes Nordic Brain NRG.
- Vitamin B6 – Vitamin B6 is said to be related to the production of red blood cells and to the production of protein.
- Biotin – This is another vitamin in the B family that plays an important role in protein metabolism.
- Vitamin A – This is an essential vitamin that is important to the body as a whole but for the brain, it may help to reduce oxidative stress.
- Vitamin B12 – Vitamin B12 is included in supplements due to is purported abilities as a mood enhancer.
- Folic Acid – Related to Vitamin B12, this acts as a boon to memory retention.
- NADH – This is a co-enzyme that is supposedly responsible for accepting electrons into the cells and providing the cells with a burst of energy.
What are the Advantages of Nordic Brain NRG?
- Taking this product may result in an elevated level of alertness in the user.
- You may also experience a higher level of concentration by taking Nordic Brain NRG.
- It is possible that Nordic Brain NRG acts as a mood elevator, alleviating stress and anxiety.
- It is claimed that Nordic Brain NRG can actually improve physical performance as well.
What are the Disadvantages of Nordic Brain NRG?
- It is unclear whether NADH can actually provide cells with more energy.
- Nordic Brain NRG may not actually work to improve brain issues.
- Some users have reported having no noticeable effects on their cognitive faculties after taking Nordic Brain NRG.
- This product uses a lot of vitamin B which can cause an overdose if you are already taking high volume Vitamin B supplements.
How Should You Take Nordic Brain NRG?
One source says that the directions for Brain NRG are to take one to two capsules of the product every day on an empty stomach. You can take the pills down with water.
How Much Is Nordic Brain NRG?
The official website has a one-month supply of Nordic Brain NRG on sale for $39.95. A four-month supply will cost $119.85 and a seven-month supply will cost $199.75. However, the manufacturer is currently out of stock of the product and you cannot buy it from them.
What is Nordic Brain NRG’s Return Policy?
If you buy directly from the manufacturer, Nordic Clinical, they offer a money-back guarantee that is good for up to 90 days after initial purchase.
Does Nordic Brain NRG Offer A Free Trial?
Unfortunately, there does not seem to be a free trial offer for Nordic Brain NRG at this time. You may still be able to contact the manufacturer directly and request one, however.
Nordic Brain NRG Review – Final Verdict
If you are serious about using Nordic Brain NRG, we recommend considering the pros and cons of the product. The pros are that it may be able to give your brain cells more energy, it may be able to improve your physical performance, and that its ingredients seem to be all natural.
The other side of the equation is that NADH has not been firmly established as a benefit to cognitive function, it relies heavily on the effects of B Vitamins, and that there have been reports of ineffectiveness from its users. Our recommendation is to keep other top rated nootropics in mind along with Nordic Brain NRG.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product should contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products should help to optimize overall mental health and brain function. Most importantly a memory product should work safely and gently to promote cognitive function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."