What is NexGen Ampheterol?
NexGen Ampheterol is a nootropic supplement which means that its intended use is to have a positive effect on your brain and your cognitive functions. One of the important claims that the manufacturers of the product make is that it can be used as a natural alternative for treatments that remedy conditions like ADD and ADHD.
It is also important to note that unlike treatments for ADD and ADHD, this is intended to be used as a dietary supplement.
NexGen Ampheterol is intended to be taken orally and claims to be nootropic supplement. NexGen Ampheterol is billed as a focus enhancer and natural nootropic substance. We are told that the product will help the user focus more intently so they can get their daily tasks done with less chance of distraction. The product is also supposed to provide the user with enhanced mental clarity and mental energy.
Who is the Manufacturer of NexGen Ampheterol?
The manufacturer that is responsible for NexGen Ampheterol is a company by the name of NexGen Biolabs. NexGen Biolabs is based out of Tampa, Florida and they state that all of their supplements, of which there are many, are backed by scientific research and emphasize that is is a company which stays up to date with the latest in neuroscience.
Their claim regarding Ampheterol is that it is a natural way to improve focus as well as mental energy for the user.
How Does NexGen Ampheterol Work?
The workings of NexGen Ampheterol, as with most supplements of this nature, are wholly dependent on the constituent parts of the product. One of these constituent parts is an ingredient called L-theanine. Some pre-clinical tests suggest that L-Theanine may preserve brain cells and prevent oxidative brain damage. Of course, this is just one of the ways that NexGen Ampheterol is said to function.
NexGen Ampheterol Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
Another claim made by NexGen Biolabs is that NexGen Ampheterol is a natural nootropic. If taken at their word, we can assume that the ingredients in the product are naturally occurring and safe. The following is a list of some of the ingredients in NexGen Ampheterol.
- N,N-dimethyl-4-hydroxyphenylethylamine – This ingredient is also known as Hordenine and acts as a stimulant.
- Dimethylaminoethanol – This ingredient is used to elevate the mood by assisting in the production of serotonin and dopamine; important neurotransmitters affecting the mood.
- L-Theanine – L-theanine is a type of amino acid that may have a stimulus effect on the brain especially when paired with caffeine.
- 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine – This is the technical term for what we know as caffeine and acts in conjunction with L-theanine as a stimulant.
- Cytidine 5-Diphosphocholine – This ingredient is important for the synthesis of choline and may be able to boost memory and have an effect on the release of dopamine.
What are the Advantages of NexGen Ampheterol?
- It may be possible for NexGen Ampheterol to protect your brain from oxidative stress.
- NexGen Ampheterol may also act as a mood enhancer, affecting the levels of serotonin in the brain.
- This cognitive supplement may be useful as a natural alternative to common ADD medications.
- NexGen Ampheterol may have a direct link to an improved level of alertness and concentration.
What are the Disadvantages of NexGen Ampheterol?
- There may be respiratory issues related to exposure to dimethylaminoethanol.
- Some users of the product have reported that it makes them jittery and makes their mind race.
- Using this product may also result in mild insomnia.
- This product may not be as potent as prescription strength medications.
How Should you Take NexGen Ampheterol?
The directions for taking NexGen Ampheterol are printed on the label and state that you should take one pill per day and should not exceed two pills per day.
How Much is NexGen Ampheterol?
The official NexGen Biolabs has NexGen Ampheterol listed for $39.99. This purchase will get you a bottle that contains 30 pills which is about a month’s supply.
What is NexGen Ampheterol’s Return Policy?
This product can be returned to the manufacturer for a refund if returned within 30 days of the original purchase. However, the customer will still be responsible for shipping fees.
Does NexGen Ampheterol Offer A Free Trial?
There is currently no free trial being offered for NexGen Ampheterol and the product has been on the market for a while so they may not offer one in the future either.
NexGen Ampheterol Review – Final Verdict
As a nootropic supplement, we have found that NexGen Ampheterol offers some benefits along with some drawbacks. NexGen Ampheterol may be able to help you focus more intently and it also may protect the brain from oxidative damage. NexGen Ampheterol may also be able to act as a mood enhancer.
On the other side of the equation we have the possibility that NexGen Ampheterol may produce some insomnia, that L-Theanine may have adverse effects on the respiratory system, and that it may not be as useful for treating ADD/ADHD as prescription strength medicines. We urge the customer to research this product further as well as top-rated nootropics that are comparable to it.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product should contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products should help to optimize overall mental health and brain function. Most importantly a memory product should work safely and gently to promote cognitive function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.