What is NeuroGum?
Brain supplements are hitting the market by storm. They were once caught up in the stereotype of being ineffective, harmful or unnecessary. There was even a time a person caught using brain supplements was almost considered a dumb of sorts.
They were also very addictive and habit forming. Today, however, there is a new wave of brain supplements that are safe, effective and very helpful in boosting our brain functions especially for the old.
This is not to assume that there are no harmful and useless brain supplements. There are just like there are ineffective painkillers.
The NeuroGum is one of the brain supplements in the market today that is taking the market by storm.
The obvious place to start with this supplement is the fact that it comes in the form of gum; that is one hilarious and very comfortable way to take the supplement.
All in the while the supplement improves your cognitive abilities, boost mental energy, increased attention, increased focus and better memory recall.
Who is the Manufacturer of NeuroGum?
The NeuroGum brain supplement is a product manufactured by the NeuroGum Company, Los Angeles, California. The manufacturers claim that the supplement was founded after the great research and clinical studies.
This thus resulted in a supplement that is both safe an defective on human consumption. The brain supplement claims to enable you to stay energized for a long period of time as opposed to a few minutes before you feel drained.
The supplement also is claimed to use the effects of nootropics plus caffeine. They also claim that these gums have a good taste.
They also carefully point out that their supplement does not contain any aspartame, an ingredient known to cause cancer with up to 92 different side effects.
They claim to always consult with brain surgeons, professional athletes, and even food formulators to enable them to come up with the best chewable nootropic in the market.
How Does NeuroGum Work?
The NeuroGum brain supplement is mostly defined as a nootropic + L-Theanine blend with brain-boosting B-Vitamins which are used to improve brain focus and for cognitive enhancement.
NeuroGum aids in providing ingredients that help improve your levels of concentration, memory, and alertness. They do not use any aspartame.
Chewing allows buccal administration which enable 5 times better absorption as opposed to drinking or any other method. This method also ensures that the ingredients are received wholly into your bloodstream preventing the risk of degradation due to stomach acid or bile.
NeuroGum Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective
- Caffeine- this ingredient is popularly found in beverages such as coffee, which is taken to jumpstart an active morning. Studies in the Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease concluded that caffeine may affect performance in learning and memory tasks. However, caffeine is only effective in tasks that require limited memory.
- Vitamin B6- this vitamin comprises three chemical compounds; pyridoxal, pyridoxamine, and pyridoxine that are involved in regulating mental function and mood. According to a clinical trial in the Cochrane Database of Systematic Review, vitamin B6 supplementation did not improve mood or cognitive functions.
- Vitamin B12- vitamin B12 is another B-vitamin that is claimed to improve cognitive function. A study published in the Ontario Health Technology Assessment Series identified that vitamin B12 deficiency sped up the onset of dementia. Vitamin B12 supplementation therefore can improve mild cognitive impairment.
- L-Theanine- this ingredient is found in green tea and is claimed to be efficient in lowering anxiety and stress levels. A randomized controlled trial in the Nutrients journal found that L-theanine has the potential to promote mental health in patients with stress-related ailments and cognitive impairments.
What are the Advantages of NeuroGum?
These are the benefits of NeuroGum:-
- It is gluten free with no milk, eggs, and soy or wheat ingredients.
- It may help to boost memory recall.
- It may improve levels of concentration.
- Increases you level of thinking and reasoning.
- Is easy to use, just chew your brain to betterness.
- It improves the level of focus and attention.
What are the Disadvantages of NeuroGum?
- It contains caffeine.
- Some customer claims that it contains Sucralose.
- It might take average time for some user to experience optimum results.
Q: The instructions for use of NeuroGum
A: The recommended dosage of the brain supplement is between one to two gums in a day of NeuroGum whenever you feel the need for a brain boost.
You will be able to feel the effects of the brain supplement in about 5 to 10 minutes.
Q: The Precautions of using NeuroGum
A: If pregnant or lactating you may want to resist the urge of this brain supplement or nay another brain supplement whatsoever.
Q: How Should You Take NeuroGum?
A: Take 1 to 2 gums daily whenever you require a brain boost. Give it 5 to 10 minutes to feel the effects of the supplement. You can use this product before working out, driving, after lunch, and while studying.
Q: How Much Does NeuroGum Cost?
A: Neurogum costs:
- Six pack – $21.00
- Twelve pack – $39.00
- Eighteen pack – $54.00
- Twenty four pack – $66.00
Q: What is NeuroGum Return Policy?
A: This product has a 30 day refund policy for users are not 100% satisfied.
Q: Is neuro gum good for you?
A: Yes, this supplement may be good for you as it may help boost memory recall, concentration, focus, and attention. While it is free from food allergens such as soy and milk, it contains caffeine which may not be convenient for sensitive individuals.
Q: How long does neuro gum last?
A: A box of NeuroGum lasts for 2 weeks, 3 boxes last for a month, and 4 boxes last for 2 months.
Q: What is Neuro on Shark Tank?
A: NeuroGum was pitched on the entrepreneurial show, Shark Tank, by its cofounders. The gum was created to deliver clean and safe energy in place of energy drinks and supplements.
Q: Does NeuroGum have xylitol?
A: Yes, NeuroGum contains xylitol, a natural occurring alcohol that is found in most plants.
NeuroGum Review – Final Verdict
When it comes to brain supplements there is so much to choose from yet everyone sounds so promising. If you are used to pills and capsules, you may view the gum factor as a joke, but it is normal for us humans to be doubtful.
To help you save the worry, buy the single pack of the NeuroGum and use it to examine its effects on your brain. Besides, the manufacturers are looking into bringing the supplement to retail stores and gas stations.
Also, take consideration that it contains caffeine. There are some ambiguous customer reviews available on some websites. On the other hand, if you wish to try the product due to the benefits mentioned above, then you are required to research more on the product’s ingredients as well as reading on its precautions.
Where To Find It?
You can BUY it directly from the Official Website