What is NeuroCreamer?
Nootropic supplements are all over the place these days but NeuroCreamer is one nootropic supplement that might surprise you. NeuroCreamer is a unique way to get the ingredients and nutrients in a form of coffee creamer. That’s right, NeuroCreamer is a coffee creamer that is also billed as doubling as a nootropic supplement. In fact, it is advertised as a cognitive coffee creamer.
If you don’t already know, nootropic supplements are just like dietary supplements but with the specialty of improving your brain’s performance through nootropic nutrients and compounds. The goal of NeuroCreamer specifically is to improve your brain’s health and burn off the mental fog that might be weighing you down and making harder to accomplish your daily duties and responsibilities.
Who is the Manufacturer of NeuroCreamer?
NeuroCreamer is a company that is so confident in their product that they named themselves after it. Yes, the product and the company that makes it share the same name. The apparent mission of NeuroCreamer is to help their patrons think more clearly and tackle their days efficiently. They state that they couple their knowledge of human functionality with cutting edge technology.
How Does NeuroCreamer Work?
The main way that NeuroCreamer works is by essentially providing your brain and body with more energy. By jump-starting the metabolic process and shifting it into beta-oxidation mode (which apparently burns fat), NeuroCreamer seeks to give you more energy overall since MCT oils can be burnt off for energy. It is said that these MCT oils burn to give more energy than carbohydrates can.
NeuroCreamer Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
The ingredients in NeuroCreamer are meant to jumpstart your mental functions and give you more mental energy. They seem to include a blend of natural compounds and possibly some compounds that have been processed as well. Here is a list of ingredients:
- Huperzine – This is a botanical extract of the huperzia serrata plant which is said to strengthen and preserve vital neurotransmitters.
- KSM 66 – This is one of the adaptogenic herbs in NeuroCreamer. This botanical extract is said to level out blood levels in the brain and help as a mood enhancer.
- L-Theanine – L-theanine is an amino acid that works in tandem with caffeine, causing it to provide more efficient energy and negating some of its side effects.
- Alpha GPC – As an organic compound, Alpha GPC is believed to reduce brain inflammation and provide more physical energy.
- MCT’s – MCT is short for medium chain triglycerides which is a beneficial fat.
- Vitamin B12 – This is an essential B-vitamin that helps promote healthy protein metabolism.
- Folic Acid – Folic acid is important in the regeneration of cells and particularly red blood cells.
- Monk Fruit Extract – Another botanical extract that may have some anti-inflammatory properties.
What are the Advantages of NeuroCreamer?
- This product can be used in your coffee.
- NeuroCreamer could be useful if you are looking for more mental energy.
- It is possible that NeuroCreamer could act as a natural mood enhancer.
- The ingredients in NeuroCreamer may help you burn fat energy more efficiently without inflammation.
What are the Disadvantages of NeuroCreamer?
- This product contains multiple forms of milk which could spark allergic reactions in lactose intolerant people.
- NeuroCreamer may not actually have a pleasant taste depending on your palette.
- Huperzine may need to be cycled out of your system because if it lingers, its benefits may be cancelled out.
- The claims made by NeuroCreamer have not been evaluated by leading medical authorities.
How Should you Take NeuroCreamer?
According to the product label, the suggested usage for NeuroCreamer is to blend one scoop of the product into 8 an eight ounce cup of coffee.
How Much Does NeuroCreamer Cost?
A single package of NeuroCreamer costs $39.99 on the official NeuroCreamer website. Please note that a serving size is 1-2 tablespoons and each packet contains about 20 servings. Also note that the company is currently out of stock of the product.
What is NeuroCreamer’s Return Policy?
If you are unhappy with the product, you can contact the company within 30 days for a return and refund. The refund will be issued within 5 days of them getting the product back.
Does NeuroCreamer Offer A Free Trial?
There is no free trial offer of NeuroCreamer available at this time. The product is out of stock so maybe once it is back in stock, they will start offering free trials.
NeuroCreamer Review – Final Verdict
After having given this product a good look, we have come to the conclusion that it is pretty evenly balanced. On one side you have the possibility that NeuroCreamer will help improve your memory, give you more mental energy, and help you clear away mental fog.
On the other side, we see that NeuroCreamer contains milk by products which may be a drawback for some consumers. NeuroCreamer also has not been examined by the leading medical organizations and you may not like the taste of the creamer in your coffee. This is a unique product but we recommend keeping an eye out for other nootropic supplements too.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product should contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products should help to optimize overall mental health and brain function. Most importantly a memory product should work safely and gently to promote cognitive function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."