What is Neuro Gasm?
Neuro Gasm is a nootropic supplement but it may be a bit different from the nootropic supplements that you are used to seeing, mainly because it comes as a drink. You may be used to seeing nootropic products that come in pill form but Neuro Gasm comes as a supplement that you can drink as you would drink water or a soda. The official website for Neuro Gasm touts it as a product that will give you vitality and satisfaction.
This nootropic supplement is not to be confused with your average energy drink because those products rely mostly on stimulants like sugar and caffeine in order to provide you energy. Neuro Gasm attempts to set itself apart by providing you energy for your brain which, as the company hopes, will in turn provide the rest of your physical body with energy. The formula is designed to go to work on the neurotransmitters in your brain.
Who is the Manufacturer of Neuro Gasm?
The name of the company that makes Neuro Gasm is called Neuro. The company is based in Los Angeles, California by a woman named Sanela Diana Jenkins back in 2009. Since then, Neuro Drinks has produced a wide line of drinkable supplements, ranging from sleep aids to protein supplements.
Today the company is headed up by Scott LaPorta. The company has great faith in their products and claim that Neuro Gasm in particular will supply you with playful energy.
How Does Neuro Gasm Work?
Neuro Gasm utilizes a proprietary blend of ingredients that it claims will leave you feeling satisfied and purportedly will give you more mental energy and higher cognitive function. The cognitive supplement formula employs one ingredient called Alpha-GPC which essentially helps the brain process certain enzymes quicker and stimulates certain neurotransmitters, possibly enhancing focus and mental energy.
Neuro Gasm Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
The ingredients are essentially broken up into 2 categories which are normal supplemental ingredients, and the company’s own proprietary blend of ingredients. It is a mixture of vitamins, botanical extracts, and enzymes. Here is a list of some ingredients.
- L-Theanine – L-Theanine is an enzyme that works in tandem with other ingredients in Neuro Gasm, balancing their effects.
- Caffeine – Caffeine is a natural stimulant and can provide the body with energy and the mind with focus.
- Alpha-GPC – This ingredient is supposed to enhance cognitive function by raising choline in the body which will help synthesize certain neurotransmitters in the brain.
- Resveratrol – Resveratrol is a naturally occurring antioxidant found in fruits like grapes and can protect the brain from oxidative damage.
- L-Citrulline – This amino acid is believed to improve blood flow to the organs of the body.
- Bilberry Extract – It is possible that this extract may have positive effects on vision.
- Vitamin B12 – This B vitamin has been related to healthy blood and the prevention of anemia.
- Niacin – Niacin is another B vitamin that apparently improves brain function.
What are the Advantages of Neuro Gasm?
- The balance of caffeine and L-theanine seems good to prevent unwanted crashes.
- Neuro Gasm is sold in many physical stores in the United States.
- Neuro Gasm may be able to provide you with more mental energy.
- It is possible that by taking drinking Neuro Gasm, you may be able to concentrate more clearly.
What are the Disadvantages of Neuro Gasm?
- There may be some filler ingredients included in the product.
- You may have to drink more than one bottle of the product before you feel its effects.
- You may not like the taste of Neuro Gasm which would negate any effectiveness.
- Some of the ingredients in Neuro Gasm do not have firmly established nutritional value.
How Should you Take Neuro Gasm?
There does not seem to be any information in regards to dosage instructions on the official Neuro Drink website, other than you should refrigerate the drink after opening.
How Much Does Neuro Gasm Cost?
The official Neuro Drink website has Neuro Gasm on sale for $26.99. This price includes a pack of 12 bottles and each bottle contains 14.5 fluid ounces of the drink.
What is Neuro Gasm’s Return Policy?
Unfortunately, there does not seem to be any given information about a return policy for Neuro Gasm. You may have to contact the manufacturer directly for such information.
Does Neuro Gasm Offer A Free Trial?
There is no free trial offer for Neuro Gasm but the company may institute a free trial program in the future so you may want to check their site at a later date.
Neuro Gasm Review – Final Verdict
Let’s take a moment to reflect on the aspects of Neuro Gasm both good and bad. The balance seems to be equal and the benefits are that it may give you more energy, the product balances caffeine and L-theanine nicely, and it can be bought online and in stores.
Things you may want to consider are that Neuro Gasm has caffeine which may be too much depending on how much caffeine you already ingest. You may have to drink a lot of Neuro Gasm before you notice any benefits and you may not like the way it tastes.
Our recommendation is that you consider Neuro Gasm as a potential nootropic supplement, but also research other similar top rated nootropics products.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product should contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products should help to optimize overall mental health and brain function. Most importantly a memory product should work safely and gently to promote cognitive function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."