What is Longvida Optimised Curcumin?
Longvida Optimised Curcumin is a high absorption free form curcumin supplement. Curcumin is a compound found in the spice turmeric and has been found to possibly have anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant activities.
A study published in the journal, Foods, found that when Curcumin is combined with other enhancing agents, it could provide many health benefits, including antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Table of Contents [Show]
According to the manufacturer of this product, curcumin is the most potent of the three main curcuminoids that are found in turmeric, which is a spice that has been linked to numerous benefits.
Who is the Manufacturer of Longvida Optimised Curcumin?
The manufacturer of Longvida Optimised Curcumin is Igennus Healthcare Nutrition, a family-run company based in Cambridge, United Kingdom. The company’s official Web site gives a phone number and email address for customer support.
The company was co-founded by Dr. Jav Nazemi and is currently run by him, his wife, and their two daughters. In addition to Longvida Optimised Curcumin, Igennus Healthcare Nutrition manufacturers a variety of nutritional products, including multivitamins, fish oils, and omega-3 supplements.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
How Does Longvida Optimised Curcumin Work?
According to the manufacturer, Longvida Optimised Curcumin delivers free form curcumin into the blood street and target tissues. Because curcumin is normally a poorly absorbed compound, the supplements have a phospholipid and fatty acid coating surrounding the curcumin molecule, which may help transport it into the lymphatic system to achieve active plasma levels.
Curcumin has been found to possibly reduce inflammation and ease symptoms, such as pain and inflammation of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. In addition, recent studies have found that curcumin may benefit those with memory issues or even early signs of dementia.
Longvida Optimised Curcumin Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This supplement contains 500 milligrams of Longvida optimized curcumin extract from the turmeric root. According to a reasearch published in the Nutrition Journal says, a low dose of a curcumin-lipid preparation can produce a variety of potentially health promoting effects in healthy middle aged people.
Curcumin is poorly absorbed in the body and rapidly metabolized into inactive forms, this product also has the following ingredients that make up the coating surrounding the curcumin molecule so that it can be transported into the lymphatic system:
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose – According to Science Direct, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose is a water-soluble, biodegradable, and biocompatible polymer.
- Stearic acid – It’s a common fatty acid which is used in many cosmetics and cleaning products. It’s extracted from plant or animal fats and used as an inactive ingredient in many pharmaceuticals.
- Soya lecithin – Lecithin is a fat that is essential in the body’s cells and can be found in soybeans and egg yolks.
- Maltodextrin – According to Medical News Today, maltodextrin is a white, starchy powder found in packaged foods to improve flavor, thickness and shelf life.
- Ascorbyl palmitate – A naturally-occurring fatting acid composed of Vitamin C and palmitic acid.
What are the Advantages of Longvida Optimised Curcumin?
- Soya lecithin has been found to treat many memory disorders, such as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, as well as gallbladder and liver disease.
- This product is free from dairy, gluten, lactose, salt, soya protein, wheat, and yeast.
- Longvida Optimised Curcumin may help with inflammation, joint pain and other ailments related to rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- This product may help with brain function and mood balance.
What are the Disadvantages of Longvida Optimised Curcumin?
- According to Medical News Today, Malodextrin has a higher glycemic index than sugar and may cause an increase or spike in one’s blood sugar.
- Curcumin may increase the risk of bleeding due to slow blood clotting.
- When taken as an oral supplement, curcumin may reduce testosterone levels and decrease sperm movement in men, causing male fertility problems.
- Curcumin may prevent the absorption of iron.
Q: How Should You take Longvida Optimised Curcumin?
A: The manufacturer recommends taking one capsule per day with food, or two capsules per day as a split dose for more intensive support.
SAFETY WARNING: It is not advisable to exceed the recommended dose. Seek professional advice before taking any food supplement if you are taking medication or breastfeeding. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Q: How Much Does Longvida Optimised Curcumin Cost?
A: A bottle with 30 capsules can be purchased form $12.51 on Amazon or 24.99 pounds from the manufacturer’s official Web site.
Q: What is Longvida Optimised Curcumin’s Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer states that they will issue a full refund for products as long as they are informed within seven working days after receiving the product.
Q: Does Longvida Optimised Curcumin Offer a Free Trial?
A: A free trial was not found on the official Web site.
Longvida Optimised Curcumin Review – Final Verdict
Studies have found many benefits to taking curcumin, such as antioxidant benefits, which means it can protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Curcumin has also been found to have anti-inflammatory properties to help ease joint pain and issues with both rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Finally, a study published in the American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry illustrated how curcumin may also protect the brain.
There are many supplements on the market that contain curcumin and state similar antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and memory/brain benefits. Individuals looking for the benefits of curcumin should do their research and compare the different ingredients of prices of curcumin supplements.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.