If you feel tired and exhausted after a day’s work, you might need a boost of energy. The market is full of supplements that promise to provide you with the energy that you need. Add KogniZen to the list. Let’s have a look:
What is KogniZen?
KogniZen is an energy booster that comes in the form of capsules. According to the manufacturers, it is designed to boost not just energy, but also improve memory, mood, and focus thanks to the presence of caffeine and other effective ingredients including a mix of Asian herbs that work with each other to enhance the effects of the product.
The effects of the product tend to last for about six hours. It promises to have little to no side effects and can provide you with a dash of energy if you ever feel down. However, it’s recommended that you take it five days a week for the best results.
Who is the Manufacturer of KogniZen?
KogniZen is manufactured by MX Nutraceuticals. While not a major name in the Nootropics Supplements industry yet, it is quickly making its presence felt.
The company was incorporated in 2017 in England. It also has a website where readers can get to know about several of its products. The founders are working hard to make a mark in a niche that they find oversaturated. The company mainly uses natural ingredients to create products that are said to be good for health.
How Does KogniZen Work?
KogniZen works in an effective manner due to the presence of different ingredients. The aim of the product is to increase energy levels and allow the user to perform at the maximum capacity.
It contains natural ingredients that work at a fast speed and provide reliable results. The two main ingredients (caffeine and L-Theanine) work together to enhance each other’s properties and reduce potential side effects.
They improve attention and help memory retention as well. Moreover, they can also improve the ability to ignore distractions.
According to the company, the capsules work within 30 minutes but real results begin to appear after an hour. Users can feel this shot for energy for a good few hours as the effects are said to last for up to 6 hours.
KogniZen Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
The product contains several ingredients. The two to work the fastest are:
- Caffeine: Caffeine makes the mind more alert and provides the body with the energy that it needs. In addition to this, caffeine in certain forms can also help fight diseases such as strokes and cancers.
- L-Theanine: It is naturally found in black and green tea and is said to have relaxing properties. It’s also important because it can counter the jittering effects of caffeine without affecting the positive outcome. In fact, L-Theanine boosts the positive effects of caffeine.
In addition to this, it also contains herbs, including:
- Korean “Red” Ginseng: Also called Panax Ginseng, it is an Asian herb that is said to help remove fatigue and stress, both mental and physical. According to the manufacturer, Korean Ginseng works quite like caffeine, but without the jolting effects of caffeine. The effects of this herb are long-lasting. It does not only help the body feel relaxed but is also said to improve memory. Moreover, several studies have also highlighted its positive impact on mental activities.
- Ginkgo Biloba: It’s another Asian herb that has been associated with mental health for years. It’s said to strengthen memory and improve cognitive abilities. In addition to this, it also has neuroprotective effects and works on improving blood flow to the brain. The most important thing is that the herb can work in conjunction with Korean Ginseng. They both complement each other and improve the positive outcome.
- Ashwagandha: Used in ancient Ayurveda. It provides both long-term and immediate results. The company promotes it as the ‘shield wall’ against stress due to it proven capabilities. It works by decreasing cortisol, which is one of the main hormones that cause stress. It’s a complete ‘brain solution’ as it helps reduce anxiety and depression as well.
- Rhodiola Rosea: It’s a herb that energizes the body and reduces fatigue. It’s a very good ingredient to keep you energized on days when you had a lack of sleep, as proven by several studies.
- B Vitamins: KogniZen also contains B vitamins, used to keep the body up and running. These vitamins reduce fatigue and tiredness while improving the functioning of the nervous system. KogniZen does not include the traditional B vitamins that are also found in most supplements, according to the company. The product contains Pyridoxyl-5-Phosphate & methylcobalamin (active). These are used in very few supplements despite their benefits, usually due to them being more expensive.
What are the Advantages of KogniZen?
- The product is said to allow you to work at nights without much sleep.
- It may help improve memory retention.
- KogniZen may make you more alert and reduce fatigue.
- The supplement can have a positive impact on mental health.
What are the Disadvantages of KogniZen?
- Some users may not react very well to the ingredients.
- The caffeine found in the supplement may disrupt your sleeping schedule.
- Cannot be taken with medication, unless cleared by the doctor.
- Some of the claims may not be entirely true.
How Should You Take KogniZen?
Take 3 capsules simultaneously in the early morning or afternoon. Less may not give you desired results and more may lead to complications.
Taking it after 3PM may impact sleep. However, this largely depends on your own schedule.
How Much Does KogniZen Cost?
The prices are in pounds but the company accepts all currencies. A bottle of 66 capsules costs £39.99 ($51.49) and lasts for a month.
Previous customers can also opt for a monthly subscription for a discounted rate. It will cost £19.99 ($25.87) for the first month and £29.99 ($28.81) for the following months.
You can also cancel the subscription anytime, however it doesn’t come with any guarantee.
What is KogniZen’s Return Policy?
The company offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee to new customers.
Does KogniZen Offer a Free Trial?
No, you can buy a bottle to try and request a refund if it doesn’t work for you.
What is the Cost of Shipping?
The company offers free worldwide shipping.
Europe: 2-3 Days
Rest of the World: A Week
Can I take KogniZen with my meal?
Avoid consuming it on an empty stomach and try to have it right after you have food.
Will I have to give up on coffee?
Since KogniZen contains a lot of caffeine, you should not take any coffee at least for two hours before and after consuming it.
One serving (3 capsules) of KogniZen contain 140mg of caffeine, which is lower than the maximum allowed consumption of 400mg caffeine per day.
What to do if I am vegan, vegetarian or on medication?
Vegan: No problem!
Vegetarian: No problem!
On Medication: Consult your doctor
KogniZen Review -Final Verdict
KogniZen is said to be a good product but it does have some drawbacks as well. Your body may grow tolerance towards it due to the continuous use, which may impact the effects it has on your mental abilities.
It contains ingredients that have been proven to work. However, you do miss a few popular ingredients that several other energy boosting products contain.
It’s recommended that you also search the market for brain enhancement supplements, too, in case you do not get the desired results.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product should contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products should help to optimize overall mental health and brain function. Most importantly a memory product should work safely and gently to promote cognitive function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."