What is iCortex?
iCortex is a natural and synthetic substance that can be taken which may help improve mental performance in healthy people. It aims to boost memory, focus, creativity, intelligence, and motivation.
iCortex supplement was produced with the aim of having a nootropic that is fully balanced. The herbal formula of this supplement is composed of nutrients that may help the body increase the acetylcholine levels in your body.
The ingredients available may help increase the neurological components that are important to help you remain calm, focused, and mentally driven
Who is the manufacturer of iCortex?
The parent company of this product is Cho yung. The company is a reputable one that claims to combines scientific technology with highly advanced ingredients.
The company also manufactures other products such as green tea and weight loss tea so as to improve the overall health of the body.
The company is a health and well-being provider which has been manufacturing supplements since 2008. The company has a rapidly expanding business and they are highly committed and claim to create products which can promote a healthy body and mind by using only the best natural ingredients.
How Does iCortex Works?
This supplement is able to achieve its functions with the help of the nootropics components present in the capsule. The nootropics aid in the production of the neurotransmitters which are useful in increasing brain function and reducing factors that cause stress.
The manufacturer claims that the supplement’s abilities have been proven via scientific research. The herbal formula contains nutrients that may aid raise the acetylcholine levels in your body.
The manufacturer also claims that the other ingredients present may help in elevating neurological components that are important to help you remain calm, focused, and mentally driven.
iCortex Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The manufacturer claims to make use of herbal ingredients in making this product. Here are the top ingredients present in this product. It has at least more than 20 ingredients which constitute the supplement
- Nicotinamide – This is a form of vitamin B3 and may help rectify the niacin deficiency in the body. This might help avoid cognitive decline and reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease for the user. The ingredient may also be useful in helping you get an increased level of focus, mental clarity and mood boost.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – This ingredient may help improve alertness and exercise performance due to its effect on the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- L-Tyrosine – This ingredient improves the dopamine level in the body and this may help in memory retention and improved hand-eye coordination. It may also boost the adrenaline level in the body which might help improve the overall health and stop any imbalance in the brain.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract – This ingredient may help boost increase blood flow into the brain which might boost cognitive functions . It may also serve as an effective antioxidant to help fight the free radicals in the body.
- Guarana Extract – This ingredient contains caffeine and may be useful in reducing fatigue and help gain mental focus. It also contains L-Arginine which when combined with some ingredients like grapeseed might help boost mental performance.
What are the Advantages of iCortex?
- The product contains some interesting ingredients that may help boost mental clarity
- The manufacturer claims that the product is made with natural ingredients
- This supplement may also help boost your memory function with the help of the nootropics available.
- The product may help boost user concentration for a period of 20-30 minutes
What are the Disadvantages of iCortex?
- The supplement has a poor review online, with most users claiming the product doesn’t work as marketed.
- The doses are far too low. In an attempt to fit as many ingredients as possible into the formula, the manufacturer of iCortex has left pretty much every effective ingredient completely impotent.
- There are some (admittedly mild) side effect considerations with iCortex. The caffeine content won’t be suitable for a lot of users.
- There are some ingredients that are not needed since they don’t have any cognitive function.
How Should you Take iCortex?
The Instructions on taking this supplement are included with the purchase but it is usually two pills per day.
How Much Does iCortex Cost?
The cho yung icortex cognitive supplement is £24.99 per pack which should last up to 30 Days.
What is iCortex’s Return Policy?
The company offers a 30 day return policy for users that are not satisfied with this supplement.
Does iCortex Offer a Free Trial Period?
The manufacturer offers a 14-day risk-free trial period for this supplement. The user would be supplied with the supplements free for a period of 14 days subject to any delivery changes.
iCortex Review- Final Verdict
Cho yung icortex is a supplement that may help increase cognitive functions. This nootropic supplements might help you if you are looking to enhance the cognitive ability of your brain. The manufacturer claims that the ingredients are natural and can promote a healthy mindset while also boosting concentration and mental alertness.
However, this supplement contains some ingredients that are not useful in terms of boosting cognitive functions. It might also not work since the doses are all absolutely low.
There are other cognitive supplements available in the market with better ratings and you can try out if you are not satisfied with this one.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product should contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products should help to optimize overall mental health and brain function. Most importantly a memory product should work safely and gently to promote cognitive function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.