What is Herberall?
HERBERALL is an all-natural brain enhancement supplement meant to support focus, mood, mental clarity, memory, and energy.
According to the manufacturer, they have gathered plants and herbs that are known to work towards better cognitive performances and enhance brain functions.
It is formulated to support healthy brain peak performance for faster and sharper thinking.
Herberall is a supplement that according to the claims of its manufacturer, is 100% natural.
Table of Contents [Show]
Herberall boasts a number of benefits including giving you a boost of physical energy, and even enhancing energy & mood to give the consumer a boost of motivation.
Who is the Manufacturer of Herberall?
It would appear that Herberall is produced by a company called Nutriumph Supplements.
They have offices in both Las Vegas and Los Angeles and their laboratory is in Newnan, Georgia.
The goal of the parent company, Nutriumph, is to offer a harmless alternative to the study drugs that circulate around the campus and give students the opportunity to have a natural brain food.
Nutriumph Supplements is also a company that helped a great number of professionals and executives get the most out of their day just by providing great mental sharpness and steady energy.
How Does Herberall Work?
Herberall is said to work by helping you maintain a high level of mental awareness and alertness but in a smooth and natural way.
According to the makers, this means that you will not experience any jittery, or on-edge effects by taking Herberall.
It utilizes 4 natural caffeine sources that help you maintain this level of energy without any withdrawal or crash symptoms.
It also contains DMAE, Panax Ginseng, Bacopa Monnieri, and Huperzine A to support brain performances and memory.
Herberall Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
Herberall is a proprietary blend of 17 vitamins, minerals, and herbs with key ingredients meant to enhance focus, mood, mental clarity, and energy.
Here is a list of the main ingredients:
- Caffeine – It is the main ingredient in Herberall. Natural sources of caffeine have shown to be reliable and effective in increasing the state of wakefulness and suppressing sedation. But Caffeine lacks its effect on Memory according to the Human Effect Matrix by Examine.com
- DMAE – It is an ingredient well-known for better memory
- Panax Ginseng – It helps to increase cognition
- Bacopa Monnieri – An ingredients helps to improve attention
- Huperzine A – For better cognitive functions and overall brain health
- Vitamin D – While commonly linked to calcium and healthy bones, Vitamin D may also be able to help with serotonin absorption which can lead to elevated moods.
- D-Ribose – A natural form of caffeine that may be able to help give you a boost of energy for up to 8 hours. A Study published by Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine in 2006, proves D-ribose significantly reduces chronic fatigue syndrome in humans.
- L-Theanine – An ingredient that will allegedly keep you mentally focused and elevate your mood and capacity to deal with stress. Research shows L-theanine can increase attention span and reaction time in people.
- Ashwaganda – The root extract of this ancient plant is used to help reduce anxiety and stress
- Other Ingredients – Green tea leaf extract, Guarana leaf extract, Yerba mate
What are the Advantages of Herberall?
- HERBERALL is meant to improve one’s focus and energy. By increasing your concentration, you become more focused on your tasks and are able to cut out distractions.
- It helps to optimize your day by being more productive and efficient. A natural blend of herbs and plants supports mental clarity and focus so you can truly dedicate your brainpower to your work.
- The manufacturer added natural caffeine from green tea, yerba mate and L-Theanine to steadily boost your energy levels. The goal is to increase one’s stamina without jitters or crashes. That way, you can feel sharp and motivated.
What are the Disadvantages of Herberall?
- Because there is no “one size fits all” product, we have heard from some consumers that said that they didn’t feel the full effect of HERBERALL.
- Some consumers even haven’t felt anything. It can be due to high tolerance to caffeine or a combination of vitamins and supplements that cancels out the effects of HERBERALL.
- The manufacturer recommends doing a quick detox/cleanse if you already take many supplements daily.
- Some customers that said that HERBERALL had suppressed their appetite when they took it. It is most likely due to the Green Tea Leaf extract in the product.
Herberall Questions and Answers
Q: How Should you Take Herberall?
A: The site suggests that a single dosage of Herberall is 2 capsules per day. There are 60 capsules in each bottle and it clearly states that 60 capsules are a 30 day supply.
Q: How Much Does Herberall Cost?
A: You can buy Herberall directly from the manufacturer’s website
- one bottle of Herberall listed at $39.99
- you can save a bit of money on 2 bottles which costs $69.99
The product will be shipped within the business day. You can choose between Free standard shipping (takes 3 to 5 business days) or express shipping which cost $8.75 (takes 2 business days).
Q: What is Herberall’s Return Policy?
A: It appears that Nutriumph Supplements does accept returns and doles out refunds. Their website specifically states that if you need a refund or require a return, you should contact them via email.
Q: Does Herberall Offer A Free Trial?
A: The official website for Herberall makes no mention of a free trial so we can assume that one does not exist there or through any other retailer that carries the product.
Herberall Review – Final Verdict
It is important to note that while there are some clear benefits to taking Herberall, you should be aware of some potential drawbacks.
Herberall can help you to have better focus, a better capacity to deal with stress, and is an all-natural supplement.
However, the drawbacks are that Herberall may not be as effective as taking prescription-grade medications for focus and energy, there is some amount of caffeine in it which may interact adversely with any caffeine already part of your diet, and it may not be effective for treating ADD/ADHD.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.