In today’s hectic world, keeping your mental edge may seem hard. Your lifestyle may be so busy and you may be so inundated with daily obligations that your brain may start to feel sluggish and otherwise unable to keep up with your high-pressure life.
Mental clarity is key if you want to operate in an optimal way whether you are a student or you are in the work force. There are supplements of all kinds that can help you attain such mental clarity and today we will be talking about one such product.
What is Herberall?
Herberall touts itself as a focus, mood, clarity, and energy booster. It is a supplement that is said to help you regain your mental edge and keep your brain sharp and your senses keen. Furthermore, Herberall is a supplement that according to the claims of its manufacturer, is 100% natural. This means a couple of different things: one, you can expect minimal harmful effects from taking Herberall and two, you don’t need to get a prescription for it.
Herberall is an over the counter herbal supplement that is designed to be like any multi-vitamin or supplement you can pick up at the store. It comes in capsule form which means that it is intended to be taken orally. Herberall boasts a number of benefits including giving you back your mental edge, focusing your thoughts so that you can reason better, giving you a boost of physical energy, and even enhancing your mood to deal with daily stress.
Who is the Manufacturer of Herberall?
It would appear that Herberall is produced by a company called Nutriumph Supplements. Nutriumph Supplements is a company that is focused on helping make its customers more successful and driven through nutrient-rich and natural herbal substances. They have offices in both Las Vegas and Los Angeles and their laboratory is in Newnan, Georgia.
How Does Herberall Work?
Herberall is said to work by helping you maintain a high level of mental awareness and alertness but in a smooth and natural way. According to the makers, this means that you will not experience any jittery, or on-edge effects by taking Herberall. It utilizes 4 natural caffeine sources that help you maintain this level of energy without any withdrawal or crash symptoms.
Herberall Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
While it would appear that natural caffeine is the main ingredient in Herberall there are a few other natural supplements that serve to give you benefits aside from mental alertness. These are all said to be natural, herbal ingredients. Here is a list of the main ingredients:
- Vitamin B6 – This B vitamin is commonly used to help treat people with high blood pressure or who are otherwise at risk of stroke or heart disease.
- Vitamin A – This vitamin is well-known for helping to boost your immune systems and promoting skeletal health.
- Vitamin B12 – Another potent B vitamin that is said to promote overall blood health.
- Vitamin D – While commonly linked to calcium and healthy bones, Vitamin D may also be able to help with serotonin absorption which can lead to elevated moods.
- D-Ribose – A natural form of caffeine that may be able to help give you a boost of energy for up to 8 hours.
- L-Theanine – An ingredient that will allegedly keep you mentally focused and elevate your mood and capacity to deal with stress.
Other Ingredients: Green tea leaf extract, Guarana leaf extract, Yerba mate
What are the Advantages of Herberall?
- The way this product works according to its makers, it will produce no jitters or withdrawal symptoms.
- This product is said to work in a natural way, utilizing a safe amount of natural caffeine and common vitamins.
- Taking Herberall, you may notice an increase in mental clarity and a focus of cognitive processes.
- Herberall may be able to give you more overall energy.
What are the Disadvantages of Herberall?
- This is not a supplement that is intended to replace any ADD/ADHD treatments you may already be on.
- Herberall may not be as effective as some other treatments in providing you with an energy boost.
- There is caffeine in Herberall so if you already drink a lot of coffee, or ingest caffeine in some other way, it may have an adverse effect on you.
How Should you Take Herberall?
The site suggests that a single dosage of Herberall is 2 capsules per day. There are 60 capsules in each bottle and it clearly states that 60 capsules are a 30 day supply.
How Much Does Herberall Cost?
You can buy Herberall directly from the manufacturer’s website and they have one bottle of Herberall listed at $39.99. You can save a bit of money on 2 bottles which costs $69.99.
What is Herberall’s Return Policy?
It appears that Nutriumph Supplements does accept returns and doles out refunds. Their website specifically states that if you need a refund or require a return, you should contact them via email.
Does Herberall Offer A Free Trial?
The official website for Herberall makes no mention of a free trial so we can assume that one does not exist there or through any other retailer that carries the product.
Herberall Review – Final Verdict
It is important to note that while there are some clear benefits to taking Herberall, you should be aware of some potential drawbacks. Herberall can help you to have better focus, a better capacity to deal with stress, and is an all-natural supplement.
However, the drawbacks are that Herberall may not be as effective as taking prescription-grade medications for focus and energy, there is some amount of caffeine in it which may interact adversely with any caffeine already part of your diet, and it may not be effective for treating ADD/ADHD. Talk to your doctor and look at other energy and cognitive boosters as well.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product should contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products should help to optimize overall mental health and brain function. Most importantly a memory product should work safely and gently to promote cognitive function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.