Empowerplus is marketed as a revolutionary micronutrient formula that can treat schizophrenia, bipolar, depression, autism, ADD, ADHD, SAD, OCD, and other mental illnesses. TrueHope provides a list of 17 published studies to prove the effectiveness of Empowerplus.
A bottle of Empowerplus contains 120 capsules and can be obtained from the official website or on Amazon.com at $64.95. One can sign in as a member and get an auto-ship option at a much cheaper price.
How Does It Rate?
- Promotes Calmness, Clarity & Focus
- Increases Energy
- Alleviates Stress & Anxiety
- Boosts the Immune System
- 30-Days Refund Policy.
- Vitamin A
- Folic Acid
- It is a treatment for many mental illnesses.
- It is quite affordable.
- It has a good number of scientific researches to back it up.
- There are many positive customer reviews about it.
- Some people cannot decide whether the effectiveness is a placebo effect or if it truly works.
How Does Empowerplus Work?
On the official website, there are links to published research studies. These researchers found that there was a 46% decrease in bipolar symptoms and a 40% decrease in ADHD symptoms over a period of 6 months. It allegedly works by giving the brain the appropriate balance of vitamins and trace minerals on a frequent basis.
Scientific studies suggest that many people who suffer from mental illnesses have a deficiency in vitamins, minerals and amino acids and as such, Empowerplus fills this void by balancing these in the body.
Q: What Are The Dosage Instructions?
A: It is recommended that you take 2 capsules of Empowerplus Q96 at breakfast and 2 more at dinner. For therapeutic purposes of serious health conditions, the dosage will be higher.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
The dosage varies for children depending on their ages;
- For children of 2-3 years old the dosage is an equivalent of 2 capsules a day.
- For children of 3-5 years old the recommended dose is an equivalent of 3 capsules a day.
- For children who are above 5 years old the dosage should be equivalent to 4 capsules per day on average.
Q: What Are The Precautions?
A: It should be taken with food as one may experience digestive upset and occasional mild headaches if taken without food.
Q: What Are The Side Effects?
A: Clinical studies show no adverse side effects linked to Empowerplus. It is a completely safe product.
Q: Does It Interact With Other Medications?
A: Empowerplus should not be taken in conjunction with other psychiatric medications for long-term purposes.
Read Next – Neuro Clarity
Know The Related Products
- Dopa Mind is a brain supplement meant to support the levels of dopamine in your brain and nervous system. Dopamine is a regulator for mood and cognition, and its presence may decline as you age. It provides nutrition to your brain’s tissues and interferes with an enzyme whose actions may decrease your natural levels of dopamine.
- E3live Brainon is a brain enhancement product for any person who wishes to increase memory, concentration, focus, and learning abilities. This product is ideal for anybody looking to perform at a higher level. This remedy contains wild-harvested AFA blue-green algae, which scientists say can promote mood and enhance focus.
- Evo Pills is a new weird brain pill that has recently flocked the market. It looks like a carbon copy of most of the popular brain enhancers we see in the market. Though different from other brain enhancers, most of the information we got on their site seemed to resemble word by word those of other well-established brain enhancers.
- Excelerol s an herbal remedy that was designed to support focus, improve memory, alertness, memory, and concentration. This product is claimed to be one of the best memory supplements on the market.
What Do the Reviews Say?
Amazing boost for mental health
For years, I dreaded winter because I would get pretty bad seasonal depression. Finally, my wife introduced me last year to this medicine, which has been a game-changer! Not only did I feel happy and calm through the winter, it ended up being my favorite season! I’ve also noticed a big change through the other parts of the year. I’m calmer, happier, and more focused on this! And it’s not a placebo because I began taking it very grudgingly haha.
– Jacob N.
Rarely do you find supplements with little negative feedback. Empowerplus seems to have gathered loyal consumers who can stop singing praises and have been using it for years. From use on children to the elderly, Empowerplus truly delivers on the various mental illnesses, even though most of these cannot be fully cured.
The makers provide more than 11 thorough researches on the product and offer quotes from medical experts and its consumers. Whether the results are a placebo effect or not, the bottom line is that it works and can be used to multitask on various mental illnesses is a definite plus. The cost makes it worth the try, especially if you register as an official member of the Empowerplus website.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned brain health supplements and nootropic based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."