Empowerplus is marketed as a revolutionary micronutrient formula that has the ability to treat schizophrenia, bipolar, depression, autism, ADD, ADHD, SAD, OCD and any other mental illness. TrueHope provides a list of 17 published studies to prove the effectiveness of Empowerplus.
A bottle of Empowerplus contains 120 capsules and can be obtained from the official website or on Amazon.com at $64.95. One can sign in as a member and get an auto-ship option at a much cheaper price.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Empowerplus
Empowerplus is manufactured by TrueHope Nutritional Support and Synergy Group is the company behind them. TrueHope has been selling this product for over a decade from Canada, most of these people are impressed by the results of Empowerplus.
TrueHope claims that it is a nutritional supplement that has 14 vitamins, 16 minerals, 3 amino acids and 3 antioxidants. The makers claim that ‘Empowerplus contains a broad spectrum of vitamins and trace minerals in a balance designed specifically for people with mental illnesses.
How Does Empowerplus Work?
On the official website, there are links to published research studies. These researchers found that there was a 46% decrease in bipolar symptoms and a 40% decrease in ADHD symptoms over a period of 6 months. It allegedly works by giving the brain the appropriate balance of vitamins and trace minerals on a frequent basis.
Scientific studies suggest that many people who suffer from mental illnesses have a deficiency in vitamins, minerals and amino acids and as such Empowerplus fills this void by balancing these in the body.
Ingredients in Empowerplus
Here is a list of the components in Empowerplus formula and their specific amounts:
- Biotin: 3000mcg Empower, 3000mcg Centrum, 30mcg GNC, 40mcg Flintstone’s and 0mcg Walgreen’s Prenatal.
- Vitamin A: 1536 IU Empower, 5000 IU Centrum, 15000 IU GNC, 3000 IU Flintstone’s and 4000 IU Walgreen’s Prenatal.
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9): 384mcg Empower, 400mcg Centrum, 400mcg GNC, 40Omcg Flintstone’s and 800mcg Walgreen’s Prenatal.
- Calcium: 352 mg Empower, 1000 mg Centrum, 200 mg GNC, 100 mg Flintstone’s and 200 mg Walgreen’s Prenatal.
- Iron: 3.7mg Empower, 18mg Centrum, 10mg GNC, 18mg Flintstone’s and 28mg Walgreen’s Prenatal.
- Niacin: 24mg Empower, 20mg Centrum, 35mg GNC, 15mg Flintstone’s and 20mg Walgreen’s Prenatal.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): 3.6mg Empower, 1.7mg Centrum, 35mg GNC, 1.7mg Flintstone’s and 1.7mg Walgreen’s Prenatal.
- Choline: mcg Empower, 0mcg Centrum, 50mcg GNC, 38mcg Flintstone’s and 0mcg Walgreen’s Prenatal.
- Inositol: mcg Empower, 0mcg Centrum, 50mcg GNC, 0mcg Flintstone’s and 0mcg Walgreen’s Prenatal.
- It is a treatment for many mental illnesses.
- It is quite affordable.
- It has a good number of scientific researches to back it up.
- There are many positive customer reviews about it.
- Some people cannot decide whether the effectiveness is a placebo effect or if it truly works.
It is recommended that you take 2 capsules of Empowerplus Q96 at breakfast and 2 more at dinner. For therapeutic purposes of serious health conditions, the dosage will be higher.
The dosage varies for children depending on their ages;
- For children of 2-3 years old the dosage is an equivalent of 2 capsules a day.
- For children of 3-5 years old the recommended dose is an equivalent of 3 capsules a day.
- For children who are above 5 years old the dosage should be equivalent to 4 capsules per day on average.
It should be taken with food as one may experience digestive upset and occasional mild headaches if taken without food.
Empowerplus Side Effects
Clinical studies show that there are no adverse side effects linked to Empowerplus. It is a completely safe product.
Does It Interact With Other Medications?
Empowerplus should not be taken in conjunction with other psychiatric medications for long-term purposes.
Rarely do you find supplements with few negative feedbacks? Empowerplus seems to have gathered very loyal consumers who can stop singing praises and have been using it for years. From use on children to the elderly, Empowerplus truly delivers on the various mental illnesses even though most of these cannot be fully cured.
The makers provide more than 11 thorough researches done on the product and offer quotes from medical experts as well as its consumers. Whether the results are a placebo effect or not the bottom line is that it actually works and the fact that it can be used to multitask on various mental illnesses is a definite plus. The cost makes it worth the try especially if you register as an official member of the Empowerplus website.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product should contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products should help to optimize overall mental health and brain function. Most importantly a memory product should work safely and gently to promote cognitive function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.