What is Cogniva?
Cogniva is a dietary supplement that comes in a fruit-flavored chew form and claims to improve cognitive performance and alertness, boost focus and mental sharpness, and support long-term brain health and short-term memory.
Common symptoms of cognitive decline include short or long-term memory loss, forgetting simple things throughout the day, having a difficult time concentrating, lacking the ability to focus or become motivated to do basic things, and having a lower energy level.
Cogniva is known as a “Nootropic,” which are compounds that have been found to improve one’s general cognitive capabilities, such as memory, focus, attention, and motivation.
Nootropics, such as Cogniva, have been found to help with these issues by enhancing one’s mental strength. According to the manufacturer, this supplement is vegan, gluten-free, and does not contain artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Who is the Manufacturer of Cogniva?
The parent company that makes Cogniva is a global company called Immunotec, which sells a variety of immune system supplements, skincare, athletic performance-enhancing supplements, and other vitamins and pain supplements.
Table of Contents [Show]
How Does Cogniva Work?
Cogniva contains several ingredients that act on different sites of the brain tissue and focus on two areas, neurons and synapses.
According to the manufacturer, the ingredients used in Cogniva may help both students and adults with cognitive memory support.
Cogniva Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This supplement contains the following ingredients:
- Folate (L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium) – Studies have found a link between low folate and memory loss or dementia later in life.
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) – According to the Mayo Clinic, Vitamin B12 has been found to improve memory, and a Vitamin B12 deficiency has been found to cause memory loss.
- Boron (Citrate) – The Environmental Health Perspectives journal reported a study that recognized boron’s ability to improve manual dexterity, eye-hand coordination, and short- and long-term memory.
- Vanadium (Citrate) – Research in mice has found that Vanadium has the ability to help memory deficit recovery.
- Choline (Bitartrate) – According to an article by Reuters, individuals who have choline in their diets may perform better on memory tests.
- Phosphatidylserine – According to the Mayo Clinic, Phosphatidylserine has been shown in studies to improve cognitive abilities and behaviors.
- Chromium (Chromium (III) picolinate) – Data has shown that chromium picolinate improves cognitive function.
- Caffeine – According to Medical News Today, research has found that caffeine could act as a cognitive enhancer and boost long-term memory.
What are the Advantages of Cogniva?
- Cogniva is a Nootropic, which is compound that has been found to improve memory, attention, focus, and motivation.
- This product uses ingredients that have been known to improve short- and long-term memory.
- The manufacturer claims that Cogniva may be helpful for both students and adults when it comes to memory support.
- The ingredients and their amounts are clearly listed for this product’s package.
What are the Disadvantages of Cogniva?
- Anyone who is allergic to sensitive to any of the ingredients listed in Cogniva should not take this product.
- Each chew has 100 milligrams of green-tea based microencapsulated caffeine, which should be avoided for those sensitive to caffeine due to difficulty sleeping, anxiety, and palpitations.
- This product is not licensed for children.
- It is recommended that pregnant or lactating women consult a health professional before taking Cogniva.
Q: How Should You take Cogniva?
A: The manufacturer recommends taking one chew per day, preferably before 3 p.m. if the user has problems with caffeine.
Q: How Much Does Cogniva Cost?
A: The retail price for 30 chews is $61.00 or $46.13 for auto-ship customers.
Q: What is Cogniva’s Return Policy?
A: Immunotec, the parent company that sells Cogniva, offers a 30day, 100% money-back guarantee, less the costs of shipping and handling, to both its retail and auto-ship customers.
Q: Does Cogniva Offer a Free Trial?
A: A free trial was not found on the official Web site.
Cogniva Review – Final Verdict
Cogniva is a Nootropics, which have been found to have positive effects on the brain’s functioning, including short-term benefits like focus, memory, stress resistance, and productivity, and long-term benefits of a healthy brain structure and function during the aging process.
The manufacturer of this product also states that Cogniva could help improve cognitive performance, alertness, and concentration, as well as provide a quick boost of focus and mental sharpness.
As a Nootropics, the company also claims that it could help support long-term brain health and short-term memory.
Memory problems can be a constant struggle as we get older, and Cogniva uses many of the same ingredients that are found in other supplements that increase memory and recall, improve mood and energy, and enhance the brain and memory.
It is also a vegan and gluten-free choice for improving memory while promoting cognitive function and overall mental and brain health.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.