What is CogniForce?
CogniForce is a performance enhancement pill that promises many cognitive benefits, while also offering cognitive maintenance.
According to the manufacturer, this product uses a standardized root extract that is derived from an ancient herb ashwagandha called KSM-66, and other special ingredients to help maintain a natural balance in the levels of stress-related hormone. It may also improve brain function.
Additionally, the formulation supposedly increases blood flow to target regions of the brain, which consequently may improve cognitive response and sharpen memory. It may also support healthy metabolism of homocysteine, thanks to its complex vitamins.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the Manufacturer of CogniForce?
The company behind CogniForce is called Primal LabTM. They have a well-established official website with lots of information and products related to general health. The company mentions that they follow stringent guidelines while manufacturing all their supplements to ensure purity, potency, and safety.
They also mention that all the ingredients used in their products are human tested (not just animal tested) and shown to deliver the touted benefits naturally, with minimal side effects.
How Does CogniForce Work?
The way CogniForce claims to work is it supplies the necessary ingredients that may be essential in the primal functioning of the brain. When the brain is well fed with these particular nutrients, the result may be heightened mental awareness. It may also fasten a person’s mental processing speed and improve focus.
Some of its ingredients such as Acetyl L-Carnitine have been shown to help reduce forgetfulness in old people citing the fact that it may increase the deep mass of the memory neurons.
L-theanine, on the other hand, has been suggested to support brain wave activity, which in consequence may promote alertness, a clear mind, and a relaxed feeling. When that feel-good mood is induced in the brain, a person may be able to focus with less struggle.
CogniForce Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
This focused support and cognitive health supplement uses lab-tested ingredients that are said to work together to give it its potency.
CogniForce may be considered safe and that the results a quite notable after a certain period of use.
The list of ingredients in this formula is as follows:
- L-theanine – combined with coffee, a study appearing on the Journal Nutrition Sciences indicates that L-theanine may support improved mental speed, accuracy and lessen susceptibility to distractions. It may also increase productivity in cognitively demanding tasks.
- Ginkgo Leaf Extract – widely considered as an alternative medicine component, this leaf extract has been used to help manage various degenerative diseases including macroangiopathy, Alzheimer’s disease, and cerebrovascular disease. Featured on Aging and Disease, research suggests its Ginko may have anti-aging properties as well as brain health benefits.
- Ashwagandha Extract – the ingredient is linked to being useful in improving memory deficit in both old and young people. It may possess anti-arthritic and anti-inflammatory effects, and might slow neurodegenerative conditions such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
- Riboflavin – it’s not exactly clear how this ingredient supports cognitive function. However, findings associate its deficiency to brain dysfunction, gastrointestinal tract problems, and mitochondrial dysfunction.
- N-acytyl-L-tyrosine – pieces of studies show cognitive performance in the aging brain can be altered by poor dopamine signaling. The administration of Tyrosine may help to stabilize the production of important brain signal transmission, which might support cognitive function in the aging brain, according to research appearing on eNeuro.
- Vitamin B6 – research has linked the deficiency of this vitamin in old people to health problems such as migraine, chronic depression,and seizures among others. This means supplementation with vitamin B6 might have many mental health-related benefits.
- Vitamin B12 – although there is limited information that directly links this vitamin to improve brain function, a study by Ont Health Technol Assess Ser connects its deficiency in the body with neurocognitive disorders.
- Black Pepper Fruit Extract – said to have bioactive components that may offer therapeutic benefits to various ailments that cause indirect cognitive disturbances. May also offer gastro-protective benefits and promote antidepressant activities.
What are the Advantages of CogniForce?
- It said to support cognitive function
- May help manage chronic depression
- It features lab-tested ingredients
- May help maintain memory health in aging people
What are the Disadvantages of CogniForce?
- The product is designed for old people thus unclear if it does work for everybody
- Different users might get different results
- For long term benefits, users might have to remain loyal to the product
- The formula is still new and with little feedback from users
Q: How Should You Take CogniForce?
A: Users are to take 2 capsules of CogniForce per day. The producer does not specify the best time to consume the pills, but most similar cognitive formulas recommend taking in the morning.
Q: How Much Does CogniForce Cost?
A: A single bottle of CogniForce with 30 capsules goes for $59.99, three bottles for $160.17, which reduces the price of each piece to $53.39 and six bottles for 269.94 (or $44.99 per piece).
Q: What is CogniForce’s Return Policy?
A: This product features a 60-day return policy for a full refund, but minus the shipping fees. However, users have to verify their claim by sending the item back unopened and undamaged.
Q: Does CogniForce Offer a Free Trial?
A: The official website for CogniForce does not indicate that they offer a free trial for this product. However, you are free to inquire about the same by contacting the manufacturer.
CogniForce Review – Final verdict
CogniForce claims its space in the brain enhancement market for using ingredients that have been shown to support enhanced focus and increased memory recall. In precise, each constituent’s claims are research-backed; something that makes you want to give this supplement a go.
In precise, its main ingredient Acetyl L-Carnitine is mentioned in an Italian study that it may have a wide range of cognitive health benefits, one being supporting healthy brain neurons for better memory.
However, the area where the producer does not seem to come out clear is whether the product stays effective after long-term use.
The other thing that should appear like benefits but it is a drawback for this product is the fact it is said to help manage the decline of brain volume in old people, but there’s limited study to confirm this actually happens.
High rated cognitive support supplements in the market try to explain everything the user might want to know.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.