Brain Peak is the name of a supplement that is available online and which claims to help boost cognitive function and create mental ‘dominance’. It is one of a number of products known as ‘nootropics’, which are non-prescription treatments designed to help people use their maximum brain power, improving focus and concentration, clearing ‘brain fog’ and increasing short and long term memory. This supplement does not appear to have an active online website but is featured on a number of other sites specifically for the marketing of nootropics. According to the manufacturer of Brain Peak, those that take the supplement will be able to ‘achieve untold performance’ and describe it as being ideal for students cramming for exams, those suffering from ADD and anyone who may have noticed a decline in their mental performance, something which occurs naturally with age. Because there is no official site, no customer reviews are provided and the manufacturer’s contact information is not shown.
Brain Peak Description
This supplement is a very standard type of nootropic, whose main aim is in improving the function of the neurotransmitters in the brain for better performance. These products slow the breakdown of Acetylcholine, a substance that is abundant in younger brains but declines as we age, leading to slower cognitive ability. When levels are raised, several areas of the brain are affected and not only does memory improve but the user can focus for longer periods of time, learn and retain new information and have the ability to deal with stressful situations, such as taking exams or being in a new, demanding environment.
The actual cost of Brain Peak is not clearly shown, although it is likely to be between $30-$50, the average cost of this type of product. It appears that consumers can order a free sample of the supplement but again, because no details are shown, this may mean that they are enrolled in to an auto-shipping program, which is something that some consumers aren’t comfortable with. There are no details regarding any money back guarantee.
Specific Ingredients in Brain Peak
Vinpocetine, Huperzine A
It is not clear exactly what ingredients are used to make the Brain Peak formula although it is known to consist of several vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Two ingredients that it does seem to include are Vinpocetine and Huperzine A. These are popular nootropic ingredients that have been clinically tested in independent studies and known to have positive effects on the brain, particularly in those suffering from mild cognitive degeneration. In addition to boosting the levels of Acetylcholine, they contribute to strengthening the power of the neurotransmitters, fighting mental fatigue and speeding thought processing. The Brain Peak formula is all-natural and not known to cause any harmful side effects in healthy users. The recommended dose of the product is not stated but it likely requires daily use for optimal results.
Brain Peak Advantages
- Brain Peak raises levels of Acetylcholine
- It causes no harmful side effects
- The formula is all-natural
Brain Peak Disadvantages
- Brain Peak has no official product site
- The full ingredient list is not provided
- The cost of Brain Peak is not known
- No manufacturer information is shown
- Customer testimonials are not provided
Read Next – E3live Brainon
Know The Related Products
- Brain Pep is a supplement that was formulated to help the mind of people become sharper and focused. It consists of many powerful herbs that have been subjected to thorough research to certain their effectiveness. These herbs help to vitalize and energize the brain that has undergone degeneration.
- Brain Power Max is a dietary formula designed to improve memory, concentration and learning abilities. This product features amino acids and vitamins such as alpha-lipoic acid, acetyl-l-carnitine, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, and other botanical extracts like green tea, resveratrol, and many more.
- Brain Regain is derived entirely from coconuts. It helps to control the cravings and keeps alert by improving the learning ability. As it is flavorless, it can be used in Bulletproof Coffee, salads, smoothies, and in many other dishes.
Brain Peak Bottom Line
This particular brain health supplement cannot be recommended as too little is known about it, particularly in comparison to the many other nootropics on the market. It does seem to contain at least two proven ingredients, but these may not be enough to produce the results claimed by the manufacturer. If consumers can in fact order a free sample that would be preferable but they should know that this may lead to being enrolled in to an unwanted monthly fulfillment program. It would be wiser to opt for a well-known brand made by an established company.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned brain health supplements and nootropic based on the available research: