Silical System Plus Boost is a bone supplement with a one-two punch in the form of several different formulations. Unlike many supplements which may simply provide general nutritional support, Silical System Plus Boost is intended to support the natural healing process of broken or surgically affected bones. It is not cheap – costing about $200 to get hold of both of the products in the supplement package, which are also sold separately – but it might be worth it as a targeted nutritional support. There are also discounts available if you do obtain a large amount of the product at once.
The various ingredients in Silical System Plus Boost do not trade much on herbal theories, including mostly a powerful dose of vitamins and minerals – some of which come in unique formulations, intended to be absorbed more readily. The idea is that by taking these products, ideally as soon as possible after a bone fracture or other crisis, you will give your body an abundance of these minerals (which can become deficient for a whole host of reasons) and thus help your body repair itself faster and more effectively, sparing you pain and recovery time. It comes in tablets and capsules, which are easy to swallow.
Silical System Plus Boost Ingredients
The active ingredients in the suite of supplements that make up this product are as follows:
- Vitamins: Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin E, and Vitamin B6.
- Minerals: Zinc, Selenium, Boron, Calcium and Magnesium
- Inositol: A phosphate mineral often included in bone supplements as a way to help encourage the formation of skeletal tissue.
- L-Arginine: An amino acid which can support the healthy division and repair of cells.
Silical System Plus Boost Pros
- No known side effects.
- Contains a large quantity of vitamins and minerals.
- Simple to use.
- Substantial bulk discounts are available, as is an autoship option.
- Most of the ingredients are known and familiar nutritional supplements.
Silical System Plus Boost Cons
- We don’t have information on the exact mechanism by which this product’s supposed to help improve bone repair, compared to a similar mineral supplement.
- Price, even with discounts – is very high
- This product is intended to support the natural repair and health of your bones, which can at times suffer from mineral deficiencies.
- It is not a replacement for good habits or regular gentle exercise, as appropriate to your own situation.
- It should be taken regularly according to the labels’ directions.
There are no known side effects of this product when it is administered correctly. It is unlikely that you will experience any side effects due to its nature as a mineral and vitamin supplement, but if you do, be sure to stop use immediately.
We actually could not find information on the exact recommended servings of this product, but you will likely find this information on the labeling of the product proper.
1. Is this product vegetarian or allergen-free?
It is not certified as either, but our examination of the label did not find much evidence of common allergens. However, many bone support products do derive some ingredients from animal sources, so be sure to consider matters carefully.
Silical System Plus Boost has a professional web presence and clearly listed ingredients, which is a good sign in a bone supplement. While we don’t have any clinical research to support their exact formulation, the ingredients doesn’t appear unusual or unreasonable for its purpose, but this runs into a problem: The product can be very pricy and there is no clear reason to prefer it over a product with similar ingredients, but a much lower price. You may do better to shop around and find a product with a lower price tag – cost, after all, doesn’t always mean quality.
Bone development occurs every day of your life, but the pace of losing and growing bone differs depending on age. Building bone mass early in life through exercise, a healthy diet rich in calcium, and supplementation may help delay symptoms associated with osteoporosis. Bone health supplements should be determined based on its: potential to promote increased bone density, potential to reduce bone loss, and potential to Maintain Healthy Bone Support*. The ingredients should be backed by clinical studies and proven to promote overall bone health.
Below you'll find some of the most effective bone health supplements on the market today, in our opinion.