Silical Boost is a dietary supplement that aims to achieve optimum bone health and allow strong bone formation. It is a combination of vitamins and minerals which are believed to promote bone health by preventing the breakdown of bone cells and aiding in the formation of new bone tissues. It is beneficial for people who suffered from fracture, had bone surgery, or other bone disorders. However, ordinary people can also take this supplement if they want to improve their body’s ability to form new bone tissues to further enhance their musculoskeletal health. This product is manufactured by Institute for Better Bone Health, a nutraceutical company based in Florida that is known for the production of quality supplements for joint and bone health. A bottle of Silical Boost containing 90 tablets which will last for 3-month’s supply is priced at $49.95.
This product works by supplying the body with essential vitamins and minerals that support optimum bone health. The primary mechanism of this product has something to do with osteoblast stimulation and osteoclast suppression. This supplement’s ability to stimulate the release of osteoblasts (bone building cells) are essential in the formation of new bone tissues. These osteoblasts are needed for the repair of damaged bones, e.g. during bone surgery, fracture incidents, and bone weakness related to aging process. On the other hand, this supplement also suppresses the function of osteoclasts (bone breaking cells) which are responsible for breaking down bone tissues. This allows the body to make new and healthy bone tissues at a faster rate than the process of breaking down bone cells. Silical Boost also contains other nutrients that protect the bones from further damaged by preventing oxidation of free radicals and also enhancing the immune system.
- Vitamin C – This vitamin enhances the immune system and it also plays a vital role in bone health. It stimulates osteoblasts and suppresses osteoclasts in order to achieve optimum bone health. This process reduces the risk of damage to the bones and prevents fractures.
- Vitamin E – This vitamin is a potent antioxidant that prevents oxidation of free radicals which can cause significant damage to cells of the body. Recent studies also show that reduced vitamin E levels are linked to osteoporosis and other bone problems.
- Vitamin B6 – This vitamin is also known as called pyridoxine. It has an effect on the release of certain neurotransmitters in the brain and promotes the formation of healthy nerve cells around the body. It plays and important role in various functions of the body, including cardiovascular, skin, musculoskeletal, and nervous system
- OptiZinc – It is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I. which contains a quality source of zinc minerals for the body. This mineral is essential for various bodily functions such as growth and development, enhanced immune system, wound healing, normal organ functioning, protein manufacturing, and much more.
- Selenium – This mineral is also a potent antioxidant that protects body tissues from oxidative damage of free radicals. According to several studies, selenium deficiency can cause growth retardation and bone demineralization which increase a person’s risk to various bone diseases.
- This product is relatively cheap because a 90-tablet bottle which costs $49.95 is already good for a 3-month supply.
- The manufacturer offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
- It does not contain calcium, which is a crucial mineral needed for bone formation.
- It promotes the body’s natural process of bone building.
- It enhances formation of new and strong bones.
- This product should be consumed as instructed by the manufacturer or as advised by your healthcare provider to prevent adverse effects or overdose.
- If you are taking other medications, undergoing medical treatment, or have been diagnosed with any medical condition, you should consult your healthcare provider prior to taking this supplement.
- Gastric upset
The recommended daily dose of Silical Boost is only 1 tablet which can be taken with food or an empty stomach
- I am taking other multivitamins. Is it ok to take Silical Boost as an additional supplement?
Prior to consuming multiple supplements, you should consult your healthcare provider first. This is to further evaluate the safety of their combination, to prevent overdose, and to reduce the risk of untoward side effects.
- I have osteoporosis and has been prescribed with medications. Can I replace them with Silical Boost?
Silical Boost is not a treatment for osteoporosis or any other bone disorders. It is merely a dietary supplement that enhances the natural mechanism of the body in bone formation and maintenance of bone health. It should not be taken as a replacement for medications prescribed by your healthcare provider.
Silical Boost is a good supplement that contains various vitamins and minerals that support optimum bone health. It stimulates the body’s natural mechanism needed for enhancing bone formation and preventing bone breakdown. Due to this mechanism, this product is suitable for people who needs help in bone repair and formation. It is also beneficial for people who wants to maintain bone health and their current musculoskeletal status. Just keep in mind to follow the manufacturer’s recommendation in taking the supplement and to consult with your healthcare provider if you have any doubts.
Bone development occurs every day of your life, but the pace of losing and growing bone differs depending on age. Building bone mass early in life through exercise, a healthy diet rich in calcium, and supplementation may help delay symptoms associated with osteoporosis. Bone health supplements should be determined based on its: potential to promote increased bone density, potential to reduce bone loss, and potential to Maintain Healthy Bone Support*. The ingredients should be backed by clinical studies and proven to promote overall bone health.
Below you'll find some of the most effective bone health supplements on the market today, in our opinion.