What is Osteophase?
OsteoPhase is an exclusive nourishing medication that functions by assisting the body administer normal calcium balance, without raising up the calcium intake. The peptides and herbs used in OsteoPhase are well-studied to prove their role in reinforcing bone health and a balanced amount of calcium which in turn, promotes a healthy skeletal system in both men and women.
It is a product of Tango Advanced Nutrition which is a distributor of extra-ordinary herbal formulas formed by best herbal researchers and anti-aging scientists. The formulas are up-to-date and conform to the quality control standards. The products meet phenomenal levels of value and quality, also, the company really puts forth client satisfaction over other economic benefits.
What Does OsteoPhase Claim To Do?
OsteoPhase was manufactured and introduced within the market after an extensive research which indicated that this formula assists the body by monitoring calcium equilibrium, also known as, homeostasis by sustaining calcium levels and bone strength in cells and blood.
It regulates the calcium ion homeostasis, thus in turn, curing Osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a skeletal disease that causes deterioration of bone structure and tissue. The product also promises to speed up bone metabolism. Furthermore, it is said to have herbs that aid distribution of nutrients to bone tissue and removing waste products from them.
Osteophase Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The product contains a rich supply of calcium blended with recently discovered, supportive herbs which are:
Concha Ostrea, Coix Seed, Angelica Sinensis and Astragalus Polysaccharides.
It also contains Vitamin D3 and Zinc as Zinc Citrate.
Osteo-Herbs and Botanicals-an Outline
- Concha Ostrea: It is basically a ground Oyster Shell which was first used by Chinese physicians as a calcium supplement; it contains many kinds of calcium salts. Still following the Chinese tradition, it is used as calcium supplement to strengthen gums and teeth. It is also used in homeopathic medications
- Coix Seed: It is a branched, broad-leaved grass which is considered a nutritious health provider. It has positive effects on arthritis and has been shown to promote bone health
- Angelica Sinensis: It is beneficial for chronic or rheumatoid arthritis and also helps to maintain bone health
- Astragalus Polysaccharides: It is a traditional Chinese herb that has anti-inflammatory action; it has shown to promote bone health in Laboratory animals
Does it Really Work?
The manufacturers claim that it is made up of highly beneficial and properly researched minerals and herbs but it is the customer feedback that counts more. The users of Osteophase are quite satisfied with the product and notice a greater physical well-being. The consumers on www.puretango.com commented that they were very pleased with its effects.
One of the customers noticed a positive change after a two-year follow-up. However, it has been noticed that the customers have been taking a couple of other medications which makes it difficult to determine which formula was actually responsible for the change.
What are the Disadvantages of Osteophase?
- As the product is not certified by Food and Drug Administration, it is not trustworthy. And the website itself states that it is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevention of disease.
- May cause discomfort
- It has been noticed that the customers took some other supplements too along with Osteophase and then they noticed a change, thus, making it difficult to determine the cause of change
Since, no safety studies have been conducted regarding pregnant or nursing women; it should not be taken without an expert’s medical advice. Also, the product is not intended for the usage of people below 18 years of age.
Osteophase Review – Final Verdict
Being the current popular product and highly researched one, this product has undoubtedly established itself well in the market but it is still a better way to conduct a little research first. There is no evidence of peer-related studies and also it is not certified by FDA thus making it somewhat unreliable. Each 60 capsule container costs $29.95 which is higher than the other cheaper yet reliable products in the market.
Thus, a research is necessary.
Bone development occurs every day of your life, but the pace of losing and growing bone differs depending on age. Building bone mass early in life through exercise, a healthy diet rich in calcium, and supplementation may help delay symptoms associated with osteoporosis. Bone health supplements should be determined based on its: potential to promote increased bone density, potential to reduce bone loss, and potential to Maintain Healthy Bone Support*. The ingredients should be backed by clinical studies and proven to promote overall bone health.
Below you'll find some of the most effective bone health supplements on the market today, in our opinion.