Orthomol Osteo Review
Orthomol Osteo is a dietary supplement formulated for supporting and maintaining bone health. It is mainly recommended for prevention of osteoporosis, a common condition characterized by the deterioration of bones over time due to deficiencies in calcium and Vitamin D.
This supplement replenishes the body’s supply of these two important nutrients. A package of Orthomol Osteo contains 30 bags of granules. The recommended intake is one bag dissolved in approximately 150 to 200ml of plain water or fruit juice once a day.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Orthomol Osteo
Orthomol is the brand and manufacturer of Orthomol Osteo. It is a German-based company established in 1991. Since its inception, the company has been producing dietary supplements and other health products for various medical purposes.
All its products target specific areas of the body to maintain and/or improve. For example, Orthomol Natal is a food supplement that contains nutrients necessary for a child’s development during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
It also recommended for women with the desire to have a child. Orthomol Cardio on the other hand, contains necessary micronutrients to help support normal cardiac functions.
Aside from Osteo, Natal, and Cardio, Orthomol’s other products include Orthomol Immun for nutrition-related immune deficiencies, Orthomol Veg One for vegetarians, and Orthomol Fertil Plus for improving male fertility.
Working Process and the Ingredients
According to its manufacturers, Orthomol Osteo provide the necessary nutrients needed by the bones to stay healthy and properly functioning. Most of these nutrients are often absent from the daily diet. Aside from promoting bone health, these nutrients are also known to contribute to overall health. The supplement’s key ingredients are as follows:
- Calcium – An essential mineral to maintain bone health and promote skeletal growth; it also plays an important role in muscle contraction, blood clotting, and nerve function.
- Vitamin D – A fat-soluble vitamin normally produced by the body when exposed to the sun; like calcium, it is essential in promoting the health of bones and teeth.
- Vitamin K – Aside from its role in clotting, it is also taken to improve bone health due to its ability to reduce the risk of bone fractures.
- Vitamin C – Known for its powerful antioxidant properties and immune-enhancing effects; it other functions include stimulating collagen production, which is essential for the normal function of bones.
- Vitamin B6 – Commonly known as pyridoxine, it helps create neurotransmitters contributing to the overall health of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B12 – Otherwise called cobalamin, this B-vitamin is essential in keeping the nerves and blood cells healthy.
Orthomol Osteo – Does It Really Work?
A balanced supply of vitamins and other micronutrients as well as sufficient exercise contributes to bone health.
However, not everyone has access or time to ensure they are living healthily. Orthomol Osteo provides the nutrients that are absent from the daily diet and lifestyle.
It provides for overall bone health with ingredients clinically tested to help the bones function normally. Moreover, Orthomol Osteo is produced by a company that has been manufacturing dietary supplements for nearly three decades.
However, the lack of customer reviews on the product is an issue since there are no product users to validate the effectiveness of Orthomol Osteo.
The Advantages of Orthomol Osteo
- It can promote bone health by replenishing the nutrients needed for such.
- It may help to reduce the risk of bone diseases like osteoporosis.
- It also serve numerous other functions such as improving cardiovascular and nervous health.
The Disadvantages of Orthomol Osteo
- There are no customer reviews to confirm the product’s effectiveness.
- Due to lack of these customer testimonies, the product can be quite difficult to trust.
- Despite the tried and tested ingredients in the formula, the users would probably benefit more if compounds that are specifically meant to promote bone health are added.
How does it smell and taste?
The product description does not indicate the smell and taste of Orthomol Osteo.
Is it safe to use?
Since the main ingredients consist of naturally sources vitamins and minerals, Orthomol Osteo is safe to take on a regular basis. However, consultation with a health specialist is still advised.
How long until I see any improvement?
The official website does not contain any information on when the user will start to feel the effects of Orthomol Osteo, but it usually takes a couple of weeks for supplements like this.
Possible Side Effects
There are no side effects reported with the use of Orthomol Osteo. However, discontinuation of the supplement is advised once signs of unwanted reactions occur.
Orthomol Osteo – Final Verdict
The ingredients in Orthomol Osteo are tested to contribute to normal functioning of the bones as well as promoting overall health. Based on descriptions and information on the official website, this supplement might well be the perfect product for those who are suffering from bone problems.
However, only the official website and third party retailers have the data on it. The product’s effectiveness is not validated by customer reviews considering it is already being distributed worldwide.
Therefore, it is recommended to look for alternative products that provide the same benefits and proven effective by customers.
Bone development occurs every day of your life, but the pace of losing and growing bone differs depending on age. Building bone mass early in life through exercise, a healthy diet rich in calcium, and supplementation may help delay symptoms associated with osteoporosis. Bone health supplements should be determined based on its: potential to promote increased bone density, potential to reduce bone loss, and potential to Maintain Healthy Bone Support*. The ingredients should be backed by clinical studies and proven to promote overall bone health.
Below you'll find some of the most effective bone health supplements on the market today, in our opinion.