What is Signature Multivitamin?
Signature Multivitamin is said to be an infusion of real vitamins and mineral ions that support the overall good health and wellness of athletes and bodybuilders. According to the manufacturer, this dietary supplement is free of fillers, preservatives, and other fancy-sounding additives. It is formulated with high-quality food-grade ingredients that supply essential nutrients needed during intense training and workouts.
Who is the Manufacturer of Signature Multivitamin?
Signature Multivitamin is manufactured by Bodybuilding.com. This company was founded way back in 1999 on the promise of trust. According to the manufacturer, the company has strived to live by that founding promise over the years.
Bodybouilding.com is said to have a reputation for quality dietary supplements and other formulations. The manufacturer is committed to improving health and wellness of athletes and bodybuilders with their supposedly effective supplement, Signature multivitamin.
Every product from Bodybuilding.com, including Signature Multivitamin, is said to be no-B.S and formulated with effective doses of research-backed ingredients for enhanced workout efficacy. Bodybuilding.com markets its products on different digital platforms, a show of high-level confidence and trust in the therapeutic value of their formulations. The company website is also replete with information about Signature Multivitamin and other supplements.
How Does Signature Multivitamin Work?
According to the manufacturer, Signature Multivitamin has been expertly formulated with effective doses of high-grade ingredients. It is therefore said to be very suitable for bodybuilders, athletes, and other active individuals. It is an important source of essential nutrients that are vital for overall body health and wellness. The Signature Multivitamins is also said to improve athletic performance.
The formulation is a blend of essential vitamins and minerals infused with other ingredients for the best results. According to the manufacturer, this dietary supplement is formulated with effective doses of research-backed ingredients. Some of the ingredients include:
- B Vitamins which are said to improve the body’s energy conversion rate. This is important during workout sessions when the body needs a lot of energy.
- Vitamin C is meant to rid your body of free radicals using its antioxidant property. It also boosts overall body immunity.
- Signature Multivitamin also has essential mineral ions like zinc which improves the body’s immune function. It is also used in the synthesis of essential hormones like testosterone that enhances muscle mass building process. It also has magnesium ions which support some 300+ body metabolic pathways.
According to the manufacturer the Signature multivitamin’s efficacy & success is premised upon three main aspects; Total Transparency, Effective dosage, and research-backed ingredients. The manufacturer maintains that the formulation is devoid of chemical preservatives and fillers.
Signature Multivitamin Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
This product has the following ingredients:
Active Ingredients include:
- B Vitamins – Vitamin B is said to improve body energy conversion rates during workout sessions.
- Vitamin C – This ingredient rids the body of free radicals, thanks to its antioxidant property. It also boosts overall body immunity.
- Minerals ions – Signature Multivitamin is a good source of vital minerals for athletes. Some of the minerals in this formulation include zinc for enhanced immunity. It also enhances the athlete’s testosterone levels for muscle mass.
- Vitamin A – Vitamin A is available as retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate and beta-carotene. It acts as an antioxidant to rid the body of antioxidants. It also boosts overall immunity.
What are the Advantages of Signature Multivitamin?
- It is said to constitute time-tested and gym proven ingredients that will help you achieve your fitness goals.
- The manufacturer claims that Signature Multivitamin is formulated with sufficient doses of active ingredients for enhanced efficacy.
- According to the manufacturer, this product has no secret proprietary ingredients. All the constituent ingredients are transparently shared with the consumer.
- The blend is said to be infused with B Vitamins for improved body energy conversion rates.
- It is also said to include vitamins A & C which are needed to help the body get rid of free radicals generated during intense workout sessions. These vitamins also boost body immunity.
- Signature Multivitamin is said to provide athletes with essential mineral ions like zinc and magnesium. The zinc ion is needed for testosterone hormone synthesis. Testosterone is what impacts muscle mass building. Zinc also boosts body immunity. Magnesium ion is used in some 300+ body metabolic pathways.
What are the Disadvantages of Signature Multivitamins?
- The manufacturer’s claim that the supplement is formulated with essential mineral ions like zinc and magnesium may be untrue.
- The assertion that the product is infused with Vitamins A, B, & C could be misleading.
- There’s no mention of reputable laboratories enlisted by the manufacturer to ascertain Signature Multivitamin’s efficacy.
- The assertion that the supplement is formulated with research-backed ingredients might be far-fetched.
- The manufacturer’s claim that the product has no secret proprietary ingredients may be inconsistent with pharmaceutical trends and facts.
Signature Multivitamin Alternatives
How Should I Use Signature Multivitamin?
Use this product according to the doctor’s prescription. Otherwise, use the manufacturer’s instructions, as indicated in the package insert. According to the package insert, the instructions for use are as follows:
This is a 90 tablet formulation. Take only 1 tablet of the dietary supplement daily after a meal. If taken on an empty stomach, you may experience some tingling flush on the skin. Though this is a very normal experience with niacin dietary supplements.
Note however that the product is not fit for individuals under the age of 18. It must also not be used by women who are pregnant, those trying to get pregnant or nursing mothers.
How Much Does Signature Multivitamin Cost?
According to the manufacturer’s website, the price for Signature multivitamin depends on the product size. This 90 tablet formulation goes for $14.99.
What is Signature Multivitamin’s Return Policy?
In case you aren’t pleased with your Signature Multivitamin order, Bodybuilding Company has a 90-day money back guarantee policy that allows you to return the product for a full refund. You may also be compensated with in-store credit worth your order.
All that you need to do in the unlikely event of return is contact the company customer service within 90 days of your purchase so that refund or compensation plans are made in earnest.
Does Signature Multivitamin Offer a Free Trial?
The manufacturer has not disclosed any information about the product’s free trials.
Signature Multivitamin Review – Final verdict
There are a number of benefits derived from this product, as claimed by the manufacturer. For instance, the Signature multivitamin is said to be a blend of A and B vitamins. These vitamins have antioxidant properties that help rid the body of free radicals which result during intense workouts.
The manufacturer says that the product is formulated with essential mineral ions like zinc and magnesium which enhance athletic performance. Signature Multivitamin is formulated with high-quality ingredients at effective doses for the best workout results. This food supplements also has some conspicuous downsides.
For instance, the manufacturer has not mentioned or alluded to any enlisted laboratories to evaluate and confirm the efficacy of the product. The manufacturer’s claim that the product is infused with time-tested and gym-proven ingredients might be factually incorrect.
From a pharmaceutical point of view, claim that the formulation has no secret proprietary additives might be misleading. The manufacturer is silent on the potential side effects that may result following prolonged use of this product. In case Signature Multivitamin fails to meet your expectations, there are a number of other supplements with similar health benefits you can try out.
We have given the best Bodybuilding Supplements below to make it easier for you to find safe and effective products. The ranking is based on critical factors like improving strength, boosting stamina and help in building muscle. Based on the presence of quality ingredients and the overall improved results, the top ranking bodybuilding supplements are listed below.