What is OxyWhey?
OxyWhey is a lean protein formula that contains high-quality protein sources in order to support muscle growth in the human body.
The formula has been developed as a post-workout solution to assist with muscle growth and recovery following an intense workout session. OxyWhey is manufactured by EHP Labs.
The company specializes in a wide variety of health and fitness supplements. They were founded in 2011 and is situated in Utah, with their new headquarters located in New York, US.
How Does OxyWhey Work?
This formula has been designed to offer the human body an adequate protein supply in order to support a muscle-building regimen.
Each serving offers the body pure protein, combined with numerous amino acids in order to help individuals get all of the essential compounds into their body after a workout session, thus helping muscles recover and develop at a faster rate when compared to not using this product.
When comparing lean protein to regular protein, a range of additional benefits can be observed – such as better muscle-building power, improved weight loss, better heart health and more.
OxyWhey Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
OxyWhey contains a range of ingredients that are considered vital for anyone who is trying to build lean muscle mass and reduce the amount of fat stored in their body.
The formula contains both lean proteins, as well as additional amino acids that assist the muscle recovery and building process to work more effectively.
- Lean Protein – Each serving of OxyWhey offers the user’s body a total of 24 grams’ lean protein. This type of protein is the by-product in the production process of cheese and is known as a milk-based protein. It is also the type of protein that is the easiest to be absorbed in the body, especially when compared to other food sources such as egg whites, soy, and milk.The use of whey protein doesn’t only support bodybuilders and athletes but is also reported to have numerous medicinal properties, as well as cancer-fighting properties.
- Essential Amino Acids – Valine, Iso-Leucine, Leucine, Methionine, Lysine, Tryptophan, Threonine, Phenylalanine.
- Non-Essential Amino Acids – Arginine, Cystine, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Serine, Aspartic Acid, Alanine, Glycine, Tyrosine, Histidine.
- BCAAs – Leucine, Valine, Iso-Leucine.
BodyBuilding.com explains that amino acids are transferred to the liver when consumed, which is then processed according to the body’s requirements at the specific time.
They continue to explain that, when a high dose of these amino acids are available directly after training, it offers the body an opportunity to use the amino acid content in order to increase blood flow and nutrient absorption in muscles, thus aiding in both the recovery and growth of muscles.
What are the Advantages of OxyWhey?
- OxyWhey is manufactured by EHP Labs, a company that specializes in sports nutrition and has been regarded as one of the tops provides of protein-based products within the United States for several years.
- The formula contains a minimal amount of cholesterol and carbs, as well as no added sugars. This makes it the perfect solution to use to support any type of program – whether it be muscle building or weight loss.
- OxyWhey contains pure lean protein, which does not only support muscle growth but may also enhance heart health and has many other beneficial functions in the human body.
- The added amino acids mean the body will gain an adequate supply of blood to muscles following a workout session, which may help to speed up recovery time and also results in better muscle toning.
What are the Disadvantages of OxyWhey?
- The product seems to be only available in the United States, New Zealand, and Australia. This means that anyone not living in one of these countries may find it difficult to purchase the product.
- While many similar products offer as much as 60 servings per container, this specific formula only offers 30 servings per container. Users who would like to up their protocols and use double servings will have to purchase two containers every month.
- Many people will consider this formula to be quite expensive, especially when compared to similar products on the market that can be purchased at local stores (thus avoiding shipping costs and offering a similar solution at a lower price).
Dosage and Cost
OxyWhey recommends taking this supplement twice daily. The first intake should occur in the morning and another intake should follow a workout session.
One scoop of the formula is combined with either a glass of nonfat milk or a glass of cold water. One container provides 30 servings, which is a 15-day supply when used as recommended.
The product costs $69.95 for a 30-serving container. There are currently no special offers available.
OxyWhey Review – Final Verdict
Lean protein is an important part of an effective muscle-building program. It is also easier to absorb into the body than regular protein and helps to build muscle and improve muscle recovery after exercises.
This product contains a large amount of lean protein, as well as several amino acids that further promotes muscle growth and recovery.
Overall, we find this product to be worth a look at, but we do find the product’s price to be quite expensive – when you consider the recommended dosage instructions, it means that this product would cost almost $100 every month.
We have given the best Bodybuilding Supplements below to make it easier for you to find safe and effective products. The ranking is based on critical factors like improving strength, boosting stamina and help in building muscle. Based on the presence of quality ingredients and the overall improved results, the top ranking bodybuilding supplements are listed below.