What is Creakong?
Creakong is a creatine blend that delivers powerful results through a combination of proven creatines.
The formula is available in the form of a powder that is combined with water and consumed before a workout session, thus acting as a pre-workout supplement.
Table of Contents [Show]
Creakong is one of the experimental formulas created by Mutant, a manufacturer of creating-based muscle building formulas that quickly become popular among body builders after their initial release in 2006.
The company is located in Canada and they offer a variety of products that boosts muscle growth in clients, as well as offer strength and stamina benefits for intense workout sessions.
How Does Creakong Work?
Creakong uses different creatines to assist users with building lean muscle mass.
The formula has originally designed as a pre-workout solution to help increase strength and stamina while the user is busy with an intense weight lifting session, but may potentially also be useful as a post-workout
solution to reduce recovery time and further assist with muscle growth.
Creakong Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Ingredients found in Creakong includes three types of creatine, known as creatine monohydrate, tri-creatine citrate, and creatine magnesium chelate.
Creatine is one of the most researched bodybuilding supplements due to its large impact on protein synthesis and muscle growth.
It also has numerous benefits for the human body that stretches far behind its muscle-building advantages.
BodyBuilding.com reports that one study found creatine to improve maximum strength by an average of 8% and to increase repetitions by an average of 14%.
They also report that no side-effects have been associated with creatine and as much as 70% of studies conducted on creatine finds the substance to have major benefits for the body.
Examine.com also reports that creatine offers benefits for the bones, liver and brain as well.
The Ingredients are as follows: Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine-Magnesium Chelate, TRi-Creatine Citrate.
You May Also Want To Read – Beyond Raw Precision BCAA
What are the Advantages of Creakong?
- The formula includes different types of creatines in order to deliver a potent blend that offers fast and effective results.
- Creakong is relatively affordable, especially when compared to similar products on the market.
- Users are able to take advantage of Mutant’s promotion by getting a free bottle of Creakong when they buy another product known as Mutant Madness.
- Apart from promoting muscle growth, the formula also focuses on increasing strength, which can be beneficial for the user’s everyday life, especially if the user does physical tasks at work.
What are the Disadvantages of Creakong?
- The formula is manufactured in a factory that uses ingredients such as egg, milk, fish, peanuts, wheat, shellfish, and soybean.These foods account for as much as 90% of all food allergy patients, which means chances are some potential buyers may experience an allergic reaction to this formula.
- The formula is only available in an unflavored version, which might be untasteful to some users. In order to add a flavor, the user will thus have to use their own flavoring.
- The formula may be potentially harmful to individuals who have kidney disorders. For this reason, any person interested in this formula should first consult their physician, especially if they have been diagnosed with a kidney disorder.
Dosage and Cost
Creakong is taken before a workout session and dissolved in a glass of water. A contain of Creakong includes 300 grams of the formula, which is an adequate amount of formula for 75 servings. The formula is available in the form of a creatine food supplement.
Approximately half an hour before a workout session, a user needs to combine one scoop (4 grams of the formula) in a full glass of cold water. The solution is then taken by mouth.
One container of Creakong costs $15.99 on average and is available through the official Mutant store, as well as through BodyBuilding.com’s online shopping platform.
The only option available is an unflavored version of the formula, which means the user can mix in their own flavors. No trial offers are available and no information regarding shipping costs are provided on their official website.
What Kind of Reviews are Out there for Creakong?
There is no official rating system available on Mutant’s shopping website, but the comments that are present on the landing page for Creakong all relates to a positive view on this formula.
On the product’s page hosted at BodyBuilding’com’s shopping platform, a range of reviews have been posted that are all tailored towards a positive view.
The average overall rating for the product on this platform is 9.3 out of 10. A total of 14 users have reviewed the product, but only three of these users are verified buyers.
According to the user reviews, the average time it takes for this product to really kick in is two weeks. Users also seem to enjoy the benefits that this formula offers them.
You May Also Like CrazyBulk
Creakong Review – Final Verdict
Protein and creatine are two substances that are constantly being researched in order to offer more evidence on their effectiveness when used in combination with intense weight lifting sessions.
This particular product, Creakong, uses various creatines in order to offer users benefits.
The product seems to be safe and effective, especially when considering user reviews. The only major disadvantage may be the fact that it is not flavored.
‘CREAKONG’ can be purchased through Bodybuilding.com.
We have given the best Bodybuilding Supplements below to make it easier for you to find safe and effective products. The ranking is based on critical factors like improving strength, boosting stamina and help in building muscle. Based on the presence of quality ingredients and the overall improved results, the top ranking bodybuilding supplements are listed below.