Large, visible pores are one of the things that make women worried and lose* confidence in communication. It makes the skin no longer smooth and young, which leads to the makeup become difficult.
Besides, on account of enlarged pores, impurities and cosmetics easily accumulate onto the surface of the skin that the naked eyes cannot see. Combining with sweat, mucus make your skin ageing faster than normal.
Not just that, they also cause the skin prone to inflammation, acne and so forth.
Before looking for ways on how to minimize pores, you should learn about main causes of enlarged pores to apply the methods effectively.
- Aging Skin: When you are older, the collagen and elastin production decreases* gradually, which leads to reducing* the elasticity of the skin is not as good as before, so it is not easy to shrink the pores.
- Oily Skin: When you reach puberty, the amount of oil from your body secretes more, in particular through the pores. The build-up of sebum, dirt, and cosmetics in the hair follicles, which expands the pores, in particular when the sebum is oxidized to blackheads.
- Genetics: Dermatologists say that if parents have oily skin and the ability to release big pores, their offspring will have such skin.
- Sunshine: UV rays from the sun cause collagen, elastin and water depletion in the skin, making it aged quickly, so pores are enlarged.
- Lack of Moisture and Water: It causes the skin to lack vitality, dull and skin texture is not identical. Thus, the epidermal cells close making the pore more visible.
6 Natural Ways On How To Minimize Pores Effectively
Let’s take a look at the following home remedies to shrink your pores. These methods are easy to follow and get results quickly.
Not only does it create good dishes when combined with other ingredients, but cucumber also helps to tighten pores extremely effectively with two formulas below.
- Rinse a cucumber and put it in the cooler of the fridge for three hours.
- Take it out, cut two its ends and scrub them thoroughly to remove* latex.
- Use a razor blade to cut them into thin slices and then apply them to your face.
- After applying evenly, use your hands to pat your face gently for about 10 minutes.
- Lie still and rest for 10 minutes, rinse with cold water and gently wipe your face with a soft cloth after that.
Just follow this method once or twice a week; you will see your skin gradually stretch, smooth with narrowed pores.
- Rinse two cucumbers, scrub them to eradicate latex.
- Leave their peels and put them into squeezer to press for taking the juice.
- Mix the cucumber juice with two teaspoons of lemon juice, pour this mixture into an ice cube tray and then put it in the freezer of the fridge.
- When it is frozen, take each cube out and put it in a thin, soft cloth to apply to your face in circular motion for ten minutes.
- Wash your face thoroughly with cold water and dry your face.
Try to perform it once or twice a week to see the effect of this way on how to minimize pores.
2. Sugar-free yogurt
- Use a sufficient amount of sugar-free yogurt to apply to your face.
- Massage evenly in a circular motion for a quarter hour and rinse off with cool water after then.
- Do it twice a week to achieve desired effects.
- Mix two tablespoons of sugar-free yogurt with two tablespoons of oatmeal powder into a bowl.
- Put it in the cooler of the fridge for several hours.
- Take the mixture out and apply it to your face for twenty minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Lemon is considered as one of the inexpensive natural beauty ingredients. It contains a lot of natural enzymes to help remove* grease and dead skin on the face.
At the same time, it also helps cells firmer and the pores clean, airy and gradually shrinks.
- Mix one teaspoon of lemon juice, a cup of pure water and half a cup of cucumber juice.
- Wash your hands to apply this mixture to your face gently.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and clean up with water.
- Mix the lemon juice with the pineapple juice (or tomato juice) in the ratio of 1:1.
- Use a cotton pad to absorb this mixture and apply to your face.
- Allow it to rest for about 15 minutes and rinse off with cool water.
- Clean a lemon with water and take its peel out.
- Chop the lemon peel and then mix it with a tablespoon of white or brown sugar.
- Apply it gently to your face and keep it for 10 minutes before rinsing with water.
4. Green tea
Besides using green tea to cleanse your face daily, you can apply the following way.
- Put an adequate amount of green tea leaves in a pot with 200 ml of water.
- After the water boils, strain it through a strainer and leave it cool.
- Add a little honey to the green tea if you want.
- Pour green tea into ice cube trays and put into the freezer of the fridge.
- After several hours, take some green tea cubes out and wrap them with a clean cloth.
- Apply this to your face and massage in circular motion for 10 minutes.
- Wash your face with cold water and dry it with a soft cotton towel.
- Do this method once or twice a week to get the desired result.
- Put a piece of ripe papaya into a bowl and crush it with a spoon to make a paste.
- Apply the paste all over your face and massage gently for about two minutes.
- Allow it to rest for ten to fifteen minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
Thanks to its antimicrobial properties, a banana is helpful to remove* acne and smooth the skin. In addition, it is also useful in minimizing the pores thanks to substances like papaya’s ones.
- Peel a banana and put it in a bowl, use a spoon to crush it.
- Add a tablespoon of oatmeal and two tablespoons of fresh milk to the bowl.
- Mix them well to make a paste.
- Apply this paste to your face and leave it for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Cleanse your face with lukewarm water and dry it with a soft towel.
Some Ways To Prevent The Pores From Enlarging Back
Skin care habits and daily activities also a positive impact on the condition of the enlarged pores. Therefore, after applying successful home remedies, you can stop them coming back with the following measures.
- Wash your face twice or three times a day with a cleansing cream suitable for your skin. You can use toner water to help clean the skin deeper. Remember to wash your face after going outdoors.
- Limit makeup too thick because make-up powders can clog pores and enlarge them, especially with oily skin and sweating. Do not forget to remove* the make-up carefully before going to bed to make the skin clean and airy.
- Do not stay up late and avoid the use of high-fat foods.
- Do not use your hands to squeeze acne because it can cause infections and make the pores bigger.
- Avoid stress and pressure, drink plenty of water and eat a variety of fruits every day.
- Exfoliate the skin at least once a week to keep the skin comfortable.
To tighten pores on the facial skin, we can apply external methods directly or adjust internal hormones. Some methods are effective immediately, while others get results after several months or even a year.
However, with any methods, you have to pay an appropriate penalty for them. It can be seen that the ways on how to minimize pores at home simply and quickly.
Feature Image: Shutterstock.com
In-Post Image: Pinterest.com, Shutterstock.com