We all know, maintaining beauty with a busy schedule is hectic, if not seemingly impossible. So how do the supermodels do it… yet, how do the moms do it? Especially the single ones. Or the professional wife and the full time student? Even at a young age we can learn beauty tips for our busy schedules.
As always, we’re here at Consumer Health Digest to provide you with healthy tips for a successful productive lifestyle. Here’s 10 perfect beauty tips for overly busy girls.
1. Exercise – It’s true, even, actually, especially busy girls always find time for a workout routine. A solid exercise program ensures your girlish physique and healthy glow. Remember that working out is good for your skin too.
2. Diet – Again, the healthy glow doesn’t just radiate from those that eat unhealthy foods. You’ll want to get your daily dose of fruits and vegetables. Make sure your vitamins support your health function. Get plenty of protein, this helps with the exercise routine too.
You May Also Like: How to Choose Safe Weight Loss Program?
3. Naps – That’s right. If you’re busy, all the time, it’s time to take a nap. Beauty rest is really very important. Researchers generally suggest no less than seven hours per night. Most people don’t come close to this. So, what’s the remedy to losing sleep at night, find time for a cat nap during the day. You can sneak off to your car for a ten minute snooze at your lunch break or kick back in the breakroom for a few minutes with your eyes closed. The effects of a nap are truly amazing.
4. Yoga/Meditation – Beside a nap, yoga and/or meditation of some kind is always beneficial. There are structured routines for every part of your body. You don’t have to be a registered yogi to experience the effects of yoga and you don’t have to be an expert in psychology to meditate. Just let your body and mind float away from time to time, escaping the hurries and worries of life.
5. Self Indulgence – Treat* yourself to a spa once in a while. Maybe get a mani-pedi or take yourself on a mini shopping spree or even a mini vacation. Busy girls need a break. Holistic teachers worldwide suggest taking vacations and practicing self indulgence regularly. It’s only fair after you’ve been assuming others’ responsibilities in the workforce (or at home) to take a little rest and relaxation out for yourself sometimes.
6. Use caffeinated green tea bags to reduce* puffiness under your eyes,” says Susan McLean, found of Divine Secrets of a Domestic Diva, a website/blog for women, “Soak the bags in hot water for a few minutes and let them cool to room temperature – before squeezing out the excess liquid. Then, place them on your closed eyes for a few minutes. The caffeine will increase* circulation, and the antioxidants will have additional wrinkle fighting benefits for your skin too.”
Read Also: Quick Beauty Tips for Housewives!
7. Use professional grade makeup – you should always be able to find some kind of pallet that includes a multifunction color scheme for your eyes and face. Grab a compact with three uses, eyes, cheeks, lips and have a backup mascara in your purse. You never know when you might need to freshen up before a quick dinner date with friends – when you have time to squeeze that kind of time in.
8. Invest in Good Skin care – Your skin is the most important and largest organ on your body. It holds you together after all. You’ll find yourself investing in more products as you grow older, those that will reduce* fine lines and other wrinkles and signs of aging. Natural supplements are best. Consider Stemuderm, formulated with all natural ingredients especially for your sensitive, aging skin. This amazing skin cream is professional strength with clinical research backing its credentials.
9. Get a Calendar/Planner – This may seem like an obvious tip to some of you busy ladies out there, but the truth is, there are too many of you running around without a calendar to reference your busy schedule. Don’t leave home without it!
Probably the most important thing you can do for your beauty routine is actually keeping a routine. Lay out your makeup the night before. Have it organized by what you’re wearing (this will help you lay out what you’re wearing too!). Use multi functioning makeups, remember and don’t forget the SPF!
10. Be reminded that you don’t always need to wash your hair. Sometimes, there’s not time for a shower in your busy schedule. Beauty experts recommend washing just your bangs for a quick easy solution to greasy hair. You might also consider wearing it up or investing in dry shampoo. You can also use baby powder to ward off the grease.
Finally, as silly as it may sound for a beauty tip, please make sure you see your doctor regularly. Yearly checkups are vital for your health as your doctor can detect any abnormal behavior in your body through bloodwork and other tests to be sure you’re maintaining the correct levels of hormones and whatever else could be ‘out of whack’.