Victor Acquista, MD
Fiction/Nonfiction Author and Speaker
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) - The Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine at The University of Vermont
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Neurobiology and Behavior - Cornell University
- Certified Medical Director - American Medical Directors Association
- Podcast Host and Creator - Podfobler Productions
- Board Member - Mystery Writers of America Florida Chapter
- Advisory Board Member - Blue Zones Project Southwest Florida
- Founder, Director - Pathways Integral Health and Wellness
- Chief Medical Officer, Fort Bayard Medical Center - New Mexico Department of Health
- Medical Director - Monson Developmental Center
- Physician - Wing Memorial Hospital, Ludlow Medical Center
Victor Acquista has a degree of MD (Doctor Of Medicine) turned into an International Fiction/Nonfiction writer. He has written numerous books which have been quite popular among his readers and that has got him a fame a writer.
He has also written numerous articles on health and wellness as well as two books.