Victor Acquista, MD
Fiction/Nonfiction Author and Speaker
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) - The Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine at The University of Vermont
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Neurobiology and Behavior - Cornell University
- Certified Medical Director - American Medical Directors Association
- Podcast Host and Creator - Podfobler Productions
- Board Member - Mystery Writers of America Florida Chapter
- Advisory Board Member - Blue Zones Project Southwest Florida
- Founder, Director - Pathways Integral Health and Wellness
- Chief Medical Officer, Fort Bayard Medical Center - New Mexico Department of Health
- Medical Director - Monson Developmental Center
- Physician - Wing Memorial Hospital, Ludlow Medical Center
Victor Acquista has a degree of MD (Doctor Of Medicine) turned into an International Fiction/Nonfiction writer. He has written numerous books which have been quite popular among his readers and that has got him a fame a writer.
He has also written numerous articles on health and wellness as well as two books.
About Consumer Health Digest
Consumer Health Digest, a Kyzooma Brand, is your trusted resource for reliable, empathetic, and up-to-date information on wellness topics and product reviews that matter most to you. Our reach is more than 100 million readers. Consumer Health Digest content is fact checked and reviewed by our Medical Expert Board for accuracy and integrity. Learn more about us and our editorial process.