- Crown Point High School: Diploma, Business Curriculum
- Northern Indiana Medical Laboratory Services (NIMLS) - Lakeshore Training Program: Associate's Degree, Phlebotomy Technician & Laboratory Assistant
- Penn Foster: Associate's Degree, Medical Transcription
- Laboratory Assistant
- Medical Receptionist
- Content Writer
- Freelance Writer
- Personal Care Assistant
- Publisher of 8 medical research papers.
- Author of a book about GI health.
- Speaker at over 20 conferences in 6 languages: English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Limited Greek and German.
- Founder of AWAREmed and Global Advanced Integrative Medicine Authority
With degrees in phlebotomy, laboratory assisting, and medical transcription, Trina Herron-McMillin brings Consumer Health Digest a wealth of knowledge. Also, her personal experiences related to the medical field, dental issues, and physical therapy techniques have given her the ability to successfully tackle a variety of topics, you can see her work on her website, Trina Herron-McMillin.
About Consumer Health Digest
Consumer Health Digest, a Kyzooma Brand, is your trusted resource for reliable, empathetic, and up-to-date information on wellness topics and product reviews that matter most to you. Our reach is more than 100 million readers. Consumer Health Digest content is fact checked and reviewed by our Medical Expert Board for accuracy and integrity. Learn more about us and our editorial process.