- Crown Point High School: Diploma, Business Curriculum
- Northern Indiana Medical Laboratory Services (NIMLS) - Lakeshore Training Program: Associate's Degree, Phlebotomy Technician & Laboratory Assistant
- Penn Foster: Associate's Degree, Medical Transcription
- Laboratory Assistant
- Medical Receptionist
- Content Writer
- Freelance Writer
- Personal Care Assistant
- Publisher of 8 medical research papers.
- Author of a book about GI health.
- Speaker at over 20 conferences in 6 languages: English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Limited Greek and German.
- Founder of AWAREmed and Global Advanced Integrative Medicine Authority
With degrees in phlebotomy, laboratory assisting, and medical transcription, Trina Herron-McMillin brings Consumer Health Digest a wealth of knowledge. Also, her personal experiences related to the medical field, dental issues, and physical therapy techniques have given her the ability to successfully tackle a variety of topics, you can see her work on her website, Trina Herron-McMillin.