Tracy Lockwood Beckerman, MS, RD
Registered dietitian, Wellness Consultant and Media Spokeswoman
- New York University: Master's degree, Clinical Nutrition/Nutritionist
- University of Wisconsin-Madison: Bachelors of Science, Dietetics
- Tracy Nutrition: Registered dietitian
- Wellness Coaches USA: Registered Dietitian / Health and Wellness Coach
- Morrison: Registered Dietitian
- New York Methodist Hospital: Dietetic Intern
- National Eating Disorders Association: Helpline Volunteer
- Columbus Park Collaborative, Specialists in the Treatment of Eating Disorders: Nutrition Intern
- New York State Psychiatric Institute: Volunteer
- Hospital for Special Surgery: Volunteer
- Author of "The Better Period Food Solution."
- featured on JetBlue’s airlines in-flight entertainment television
- Quotes in New York Times & Time and Fox News
“Basically everyone’s favorite dietitian"
Tracy Lockwood Beckerman, MS, RD, CDN, is a leading women’s health expert and nationally-recognized registered dietitian.
HER STRAIGHTFORWARD, YET FRIENDLY AND RELATABLE VOICE HAS ALLOWED HER TO BREAK THROUGH THE WELLNESS SPACE AS A REFRESHING AND HONEST NUTRITION EXPERT.
She influences millions through media with magazine and online features, podcasts, speaking engagements, and YouTube videos. Tracy is currently being featured on JetBlue’s airline's in-flight entertainment television, talking about the latest health and nutrition trends.
You can go through her website tracynutrition.com
About Consumer Health Digest
Consumer Health Digest, a Kyzooma Brand, is your trusted resource for reliable, empathetic, and up-to-date information on wellness topics and product reviews that matter most to you. Our reach is more than 100 million readers. Consumer Health Digest content is fact checked and reviewed by our Medical Expert Board for accuracy and integrity. Learn more about us and our editorial process.