Tracy Lockwood Beckerman, MS, RD
Registered dietitian, Wellness Consultant and Media Spokeswoman
- New York University: Master's degree, Clinical Nutrition/Nutritionist
- University of Wisconsin-Madison: Bachelors of Science, Dietetics
- Tracy Nutrition: Registered dietitian
- Wellness Coaches USA: Registered Dietitian / Health and Wellness Coach
- Morrison: Registered Dietitian
- New York Methodist Hospital: Dietetic Intern
- National Eating Disorders Association: Helpline Volunteer
- Columbus Park Collaborative, Specialists in the Treatment of Eating Disorders: Nutrition Intern
- New York State Psychiatric Institute: Volunteer
- Hospital for Special Surgery: Volunteer
- Author of "The Better Period Food Solution."
- featured on JetBlue’s airlines in-flight entertainment television
- Quotes in New York Times & Time and Fox News
“Basically everyone’s favorite dietitian"
Tracy Lockwood Beckerman, MS, RD, CDN, is a leading women’s health expert and nationally-recognized registered dietitian.
HER STRAIGHTFORWARD, YET FRIENDLY AND RELATABLE VOICE HAS ALLOWED HER TO BREAK THROUGH THE WELLNESS SPACE AS A REFRESHING AND HONEST NUTRITION EXPERT.
She influences millions through media with magazine and online features, podcasts, speaking engagements, and YouTube videos. Tracy is currently being featured on JetBlue’s airline's in-flight entertainment television, talking about the latest health and nutrition trends.
You can go through her website tracynutrition.com