Dr. Tammy Hunter
Tammy Hunter PhD, CSC, CHt
- Inner Child
- Emotional Trauma
- Self Empowerment
- Relationship Enhancement
- Anxiety & Stress
- Behavioral Addiction
- Fears & Phobias
- Guest Lecturer: Harvard Faculty Club, Harvard University,
- VOTED #1 COUNSELOR IN LOS ANGELES TWO YEARS IN A ROW!
- Over 100 Five Star Reviews Online!
- Featured on the Hit Reality Television Show Braxton Family Values: Fears and Phobias
- Featured on the talk show Me Time with Frangela: Effects of Childhood Abandonment
- Featured on MEL Magazine's Facebook Live Talk Show: Sex, Pornography and Love Addiction
- Featured on the Andre White radio talk show: Sex, Pornography and Love Addiction
- Featured in Voyage LA Magazine
- Featured on All Business Media Radio
- Anger Management
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Porn Addiction
- Sex Addiction
- Love Addiction
"SOMETIMES CHANGE LIES OUTSIDE OF YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM CHANGE YOUR BELIEF...CHANGE YOUR LIFE!"
Featured and Published In
- "Eligible Magazine"
- "Consumer Health Digest"
- "Psychology Tomorrow Magazine"
- "Voyage LA Magazine"
Dr. Tammy Hunter is a Los Angeles-based Metaphysician. She holds a degree in Clinical Hypnosis, a Doctorate in Philosophy with a Ph.D. in Metaphysical Science, specializing in Counseling.
She holds a degree as a Certified Hypnotherapist and is also certified in sex, pornography, and love addiction counseling. She is a nationally recognized expert in her field. Appearing as a guest lecturer at Harvard Faculty Club; Harvard University March 2017.
She is a published writer and was awarded best counselor in Los Angeles 2015 and 2016.
You can go through her site www.hypnotherapyinla.com