Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D.
Ph.D., Brain and Cognitive Sciences
- The University of Rochester: Ph.D., Brain and Cognitive Sciences
- University of California, Berkeley: BA, Cognitive Science
- Bright Line Eating: Founder & CEO
- Monroe Community College: Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges: Assistant Professor of Psychology
- The University of New South Wales: Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D. is an Adjunct Associate Professor of Brain and Cognitive Sciences at the University of Rochester and an expert in the psychology of eating.
She is President of the Institute for Sustainable Weight Loss and CEO of Bright Line Eating Solutions, a company dedicated to sharing the psychology and neuroscience of sustainable weight loss and helping people live Happy, Thin, and Free.