- Curtin University: Master's Degree, Sexology
- Gestalt Therapy Brisbane Pty Ltd: Master’s Degree, Gestalt therapy
- Gestalt Therapy Australia: Advanced Training Certificate, Relational Gestalt Therapy
- Australian Shiatsu College: Diploma, Oriental Therapies
- QUT (Queensland University of Technology): Bachelor's Degree, Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Psychotherapy & Sexology: Private Practice
- Sex therapy: Private Practice
- Scope (Aust): Group facilitator and sex educator
- Migrant Resource Centre North West: Program designer and facilitator
Stephanie Hulsmann is a Fully Qualified Sex & Relationship therapist in East Melbourne. She worked in healthcare for over 20 years and holds both a master's in Gestalt Therapy and a master's of Sexology.
Stephanie Hulsmann is Vice President of the Society of Australian Sexologists (SAS) Ltd and a registered member of the Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA).
Visit her website - www.StephanieHulsmannSexTherapist.com.au