- Curtin University: Master's Degree, Sexology
- Gestalt Therapy Brisbane Pty Ltd: Master’s Degree, Gestalt therapy
- Gestalt Therapy Australia: Advanced Training Certificate, Relational Gestalt Therapy
- Australian Shiatsu College: Diploma, Oriental Therapies
- QUT (Queensland University of Technology): Bachelor's Degree, Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Psychotherapy & Sexology: Private Practice
- Sex therapy: Private Practice
- Scope (Aust): Group facilitator and sex educator
- Migrant Resource Centre North West: Program designer and facilitator
Stephanie Hulsmann is a Fully Qualified Sex & Relationship therapist in East Melbourne. She worked in healthcare for over 20 years and holds both a master's in Gestalt Therapy and a master's of Sexology.
Stephanie Hulsmann is Vice President of the Society of Australian Sexologists (SAS) Ltd and a registered member of the Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA).
Visit her website - www.StephanieHulsmannSexTherapist.com.au
About Consumer Health Digest
Consumer Health Digest, a Kyzooma Brand, is your trusted resource for reliable, empathetic, and up-to-date information on wellness topics and product reviews that matter most to you. Our reach is more than 100 million readers. Consumer Health Digest content is fact checked and reviewed by our Medical Expert Board for accuracy and integrity. Learn more about us and our editorial process.