Mental Health Advocate, Blogger/Columnist
- Master's Degree, Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling/Counselor from Hunter College
- Bachelor's Degree, Individualized Study from New York University
- Bachelor's Degree, Philosophy and Theater from Ithaca College
- CEO at Stigma Fighters
- Blogger/Columnist at Psychology Today
- Blogger at Old School/New School Mom
- Writer at YourTango.com
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor at Daytop Village Inc.
- Case Manager at Arbor Education and Training
- Founder of Stigma Fighters and Old School/New School Mom
Sarah Fader is the CEO and Founder of the non-profit organization Stigma Fighters. She has been featured in The Washington Post, Psychology Today and McSweeney's. She enjoys drinking smoothies, her kids and cats.