Samantha Heuwagen, MA LMFT ACS
Marriage and Family Therapist, Best Selling Author, & Sex Educator
- Marriage and Family Therapy/Counseling - Mercer University School of Medicine
- Master of Arts (M.A.), Women's and Gender Studies - University of South Florida
- B.A, Spanish Language and Literature - Oakland University
- Sex Educator - American College of Sexologists (ACS)
- Sex Therapist/Marriage and Family Therapist - Samantha Heuwagen LLC
- Instructor Of Gender and Women's Studies - Kennesaw State University
- Couples and Family Therapist Specializing in Sex Therapy - Cura Couples and Family Therapy
- Author - "Dawn Among the Stars"
- Author - "Fading Starlight"
- Author - "Stardust Emerging"
- Author - "In The Wake of Stars"
Samantha Heuwagen works as a Marriage and Family Therapist and Sex Therapist in Atlanta, GA. She is a graduate of Mercer University School of Medicine where she earned her second Master's degree in Marriage and Family Therapy.
Her first Master's degree is in Women's and Gender Studies from the University of South Florida where she first realized her passion for sex education. She is a certified sex educator with the American College of Sexologists.
When she isn't working with clients, she teaches at Kennesaw State University sharing her knowledge about sex and feminism. To follow her work, visit Samanthaheuwgen.com. Also, catch her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.