Rosie Guagliardo, CPCC, PCC
Career & Life Coach
- Northwestern University: Bachelor of Arts(B.A.), Psychology and International Studies
- The Coaches Training Institue: CPCC, Coaching
- Program Coach
- Account Director
- Founder of Inner Brilliance Coaching
- Featured in Forbes, Real Simple, Voyage Cgicago, and Protein Bar and Kitchen
- International Coach Federation : Certificate, Associate Coach
- Coaches Training Institute (CTI) : Certificate, Professional Co-Active Coach
- International Coach Federation : Certificate, Professional Coach
Rosie Guagliardo, the founder of InnerBrilliance Coaching, LLC, has loved being a life and career coach for over 12 years. Previously, she was in marketing and advertising for 18 years working closely with companies such as McDonald’s, Anheuser-Busch, and Unilever.
Within her coaching practice, she works with high-achieving people to help them discover an easier way of living where they can experience results in their life and career with more joy daily.
She combines her Northwestern psychology degree along with her coaching certifications (Co-Active Professional Certified Coach and Professional Certified Coach) and advertising experience to help her clients create the life results they desire.