Robyn Goldberg, RDN, CEDRD
HAES nutrition therapist, Author & Podcaster
- Studied Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc), Dietetics/ Dietition at California State University, Northridge
- Dietetic Internship from Virginia State University
- Went to Beverly Hills High School
- Worked at Cedars-Sinai
- Nutrition Therapist at Robyn L. Goldberg, RDN, CEDRD, Inc.
- Speaker at Motion Picture Wellness Program Motion
- Eating Disorder Specialist at IOP Program
- Consulting Nutritionist at Panda Restaurant Group
- Clinical Dietitian at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Owner and Author of The “Eating Disorder Trap"
- Host of the podcast The Eating Disorder Trap Podcast
- Registered Dietitian (RD) or Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) from Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Robyn Goldberg is a registered dietitian nutritionist, certified eating disorder specialist, certified intuitive eating expert, and a Health at Every Size® (HAES) clinician.
Robyn has spent years learning from some of the best in the industry and continues to seek professional mentoring, attend innovative conferences, and stay abreast with the most current literature.
She helps clients develop a new relationship with food as it is not always about what they are eating but WHY they are eating. Robyn Goldberg works on being able to return to the place of being able to listen to their hunger and fullness signals.
Furthermore, she works with clients in the addiction world who also have eating disorders/body image issues.