Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Human Nutrition
- Human Physiology and Nutrition Metabolism
- Food Safety & Food Science
- Food Service & Institution Management
- Human Biochemistry & Nutrition during Life cycle
- Behavioural Psychology
- Research Techniques in Health and Nutrition
- Drug and Nutrient interactions
- Frontline Medical Responder Program (FRMP)
- Nutrition & Lifestyle in Pregnancy
- Attended Thalassemia Youth Convention & Project Rx Seminar
- Presented Project "The Replenished You Detox"
- Attended International Conference on Non-Communicable Diseases
ExperienceNational Medical Hospital:
- Preparing clear and concise plans for patients based on their specific dietary needs and requirements.
- Preparing nutrition plans for managing chronic and life-threatening diseases.
- Providing health advice to pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Carrying out personal health test to ensure the best advice and support is given.
- Organized and participated in out-patient clinics.
- Producing carbohydrate counting based plans for diabetic patients.
- Providing enteral feeding plans.
- Wellbeing Counsellor/Advisor at Nutri Cuisine.
Neha Sohail is a Clinical Dietitian, Nutritionist, Food and Nutrition Expert, Writer, and Health Coach.
Neha is in early stages of her career. She has a vital experience in working at a hospital where she was trusted with preparing nutrition plans for patients and providing advice on specific health related issues. She has attended number of different seminars and presented her idea of personal well being at different conferences. She's been running her Instagram page for quite some time and is entrusted by her clients all over the world for providing diet plans and personal advice on health-related matters with proven strategies that work long-term. She is also engaged in writing different health related articles specific to daily health related matters.You can contact Neha on her page @dietitian.neha