Nathalie Botros, CHC
Certified Health Coach, Psychotherapist
- The Institute of Integrative Nutrition: Graduate, Mental Health Counseling/Counselor
- Webster Vienna Private University: Master's degree, Counseling Psychology
- Webster University, GenevaWebster University, Geneva : Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Management and PsychologyBachelor of Arts (B.A.), Management and Psychology
- Happiness Coach
- Podcast Host
- Success & Happiness Coach
- Author of "If you are what you eat, should I eat a skinny girl?"
- Founder of The Bon-Vivant Girl
- Istituto di Moda BurgoIstituto di Moda Burgo : Certificate, Fashion designer
"If you are what you eat; should I eat a skinny girl?"
Nathalie Botros is the founder of the new lifestyle brand, The Bon-Vivant Girl, and the author of the book If You Are What You Eat, Should I Eat a Skinny Girl. She brings a playful and practical (and very European) approach to holistic health.
This week she debuted thebon-vivantgirl.com to serve as a home for advice, reviews, thoughts, and tips to put her followers on the road to a happy and healthy life.
Nathalie shares her experiences and struggles in a humorous and honest way that has inspired other women to take up the habits of The Bon-Vivant Girl.