Michelle Routhenstein, MS, RD, CDE, CDN
Preventive Cardiology Dietitian
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Clinical Nutrition from New York University
- Dietetic Internship, Nutrition and Dietetics from New York University
- Bachelor's Degree, Nutrition and Dietetics from New York University
- Counseling individuals on chronic disease prevention and management.
- Chief Medical Officer at Oben Health
- Clinical Dietitian at St. Barnabas Hospital
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist at Keri Glassman, Nutritious Life
- Owner of Entirely Nourished
- Conference Series LLC Ltd and Editors of Journal of Nutrition and Food Sciences, and Journal of Food Processing and Technology
- 4th International Conference on Food Microbiology and Food Market
- Certification Board for Diabetes Care and Education
Michelle is the Owner and President of Entirely Nourished. Her passion is in empowering others to take control of their health to prevent both the occurrence as well as complications of chronic diseases, relying on evidence based medicine. Michelle works with children, adults and families to reduce their risk factors of getting a heart attack, heart disease, and diabetes.
Such risk factors include increased weight, increased waist circumference, obstructive sleep apnea, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, prediabetes, diabetes, kidney disease, and family history of the aforementioned.
She thoroughly evaluates all her clients for nutrition deficiencies and excesses and creates a comprehensive plan to enhance their well-being and quality of life. She creates personalized programs and packages with a high goal success rate.
She can be reached via email at [email protected] & Cardiatricshealth.com.