Michele Phillips, M.A
Keynote, Author, Workshop leader/Transformational Coach
- M.A in Organizational Development from Fordham University
- BA, Communiçations from St. Thomas Aquinas College
- Providing Break-through Training & Coaching
- Consultant&Workshop Leader at Franklin Covey
- Learning And Development Specialist at Verizon Wireless
- Regional Sales Manager at NYNEX Mobile
- Founder of Key Performance
- Author of Happiness is a Habit – Simple Daily Rituals That Increase Energy
- Author of Improve Well-Being and Add Joy to Every Day
- Book was cited in the top five most popular self- help books on Amazon
- Certified as a positive psychology practitioner
Michele Phillips is the president of Key Performance and the author of Happiness is a Habit – Simple Daily Rituals That Increase Energy, Improve Well-Being and Add Joy to Every Day (Cedar Fort Publishing 2013). Michele’s professional experience spans over 20 years facilitating engaging workshops, seminars and coaching programs with Fortune 500 companies around the globe.
Michele specializes in increasing happiness and individual performance in the workplace by utilizing the latest findings in neuroscience, habits, and positive psychology.
she is certified as a positive psychology practitioner who has been featured on talk shows and radio shows as the expert on creating positive habits. Her book Happiness is a Habit – Simple Daily Practices that Increase Energy, Improve Well-Being and Add Joy to Every Day is available on Amazon, Barnes Noble, and most places books are sold. You can reach her at via Email: email@example.com or visit www.key2unlock.com.