Engineer. Health Coach. Fusion Chef.
- The Institute of Integrative Nutrition: Graduate, Mental Health Counseling/Counselor
- Webster Vienna Private University: Master's degree, Counseling Psychology
- Webster University, Geneva Webster University, Geneva : Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Management and Psychology Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Management and Psychology
- Lifestyle Expert
- Wellness Author
- Wellness Coach
- Holistic Health Coach
- Motivational Speaker
- Author of "Transformative Nutrition: The Ultimate Guide to Healthy and Balanced Living"
- Featured on Reader’s Digest, Mind Body Green, Fox13 News Tampa Bay, The Suncoast News Network, WSRQ & WSLR Radio, and Ask Dr. Nandi
- Work published in Reader’s Digest, Mashable, MSN, Yahoo, Mind Body Green, Food Matters, CureJoy, Spark People, LifeZette, and Massage Magazine.
Michael Tamez is the Co-Founder of Pizza Beer Yoga - a diet-free lifestyle brand. Although he's in the best shape of his life right now he had to overcome adverse health issues.
He lost over 100 pounds and reversed his life-threatening, obesity-related illnesses without dieting, medications, or surgery. With food, exercise & yoga, meditation, and lifestyle modifications, he healed his body from the inside out.
This life-transforming experience motivated him to become a certified holistic health and wellness coach. The certification combined with the knowledge from his health transformation enables him to make a positive impact on the global obesity epidemic.
His mission is to support those who struggle with sustaining permanent weight loss, yo-yo/fad dieting, and obesity-related health issues. He mentors people who want to establish a healthy and functional relationship with food, mood, and lifestyle.
Essentially, he teaches people how to listen to the greatest doctor, health guru, and lifestyle expert on the planet - their own body. Bringing presence back to this innate ability, people are empowered to stop dieting and start living.
About Consumer Health Digest
Consumer Health Digest, a Kyzooma Brand, is your trusted resource for reliable, empathetic, and up-to-date information on wellness topics and product reviews that matter most to you. Our reach is more than 100 million readers. Consumer Health Digest content is fact checked and reviewed by our Medical Expert Board for accuracy and integrity. Learn more about us and our editorial process.