Melissa Slemp AA(Health Science), BS(Business Administration)
Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
- St. Johns River Community College: AA, Health Science
- University of Phoenix: BS, Business Administration
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition: Certified Health CoachFoods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies,
- Staff Accountant
- Senior Staff Accountant
- Wellness Coach & Retreat Host
- Diabetes Nutrional Health Coach
- Featured in Integrative Nutrition, Diabetes Daily Grind, Diabetes Sisters, The Diabetes App
- Founder of Abundant Health with Melissa
- American Heart Association : Certificate, Heartsaver First Aid/CPR AED
- Athletics and Fitness Association of America : Certificate, Personal Trainer
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition : Certificate, Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
- International Association for Health Coaches : Certificate, Certified International Health Coach (CIHC)
Melissa specializes in supporting women to thrive through their different stages of hormonal changes. (including sex hormones, thyroid, adrenals, gut health, etc.) She has a passion to help them work through & choosing natural alternatives to the many hormonal stages of a woman’s life.
Melissa has lived with Insulin Dependent Diabetes for 36 years and because she understands the daily challenges of this disease, also decided to specialize in helping others. She helps support her clients to balance nutrition, exercise & insulin dosages to empower them through this life-changing health challenge.
Drawing on her expertise, Melissa works with clients like you to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results on her website. She will support you to develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.