Dr. Melanie Greenberg, Ph.D.
Psychologist, International Speaker
- Stony Brook University: PhD, Clinical Psychology
- University of Cape Town: B.A., Psychology, Economics
- Carmel College
- Melanie A. Greenberg, PhD: Owner
- Psychology Today: Expert Blogger
- Psychologist in Private Practice: San Francisco Bay areaSan Francisco Bay area
- Western Athletic Clubs, Inc: Cognitive-Behavioral Psychologist, Slim in Seven Program (part-time)
- VA Medical Center, San Diego: Research Psychologist
Melanie is a clinical psychologist and coach in Marin County, CA and an expert on managing stress, health, and relationships using proven techniques from neuroscience, mindfulness, health psychology, and positive psychology.
With more than 20 years of experience as a professor, author, researcher, clinician, and speaker, Melanie delivers talks and workshops to health professionals, businesses, educators, and the public. An expert on stress management, trauma, and anxiety, Melanie is a workshop facilitator for PESI, NICABM, TATRA Training, 1440 Multiversity, and other international organizations. Her workshops and book combine science-based wisdom with practical tools and a fresh, integrative approach.
Melanie writes the Mindful Self-Express blog for Psychology Today (12 million page views). A popular media expert, she has been featured in USA Today, The Washington Post, CNN, Forbes, BBC radio, ABC News, Yahoo, and Lifehacker, as well as in Self, Redbook, Women's Health, Men's Health, Fitness Magazine, Women's Day, Cosmopolitan and the Huffington Post.
She has also been featured on numerous radio shows and podcasts. With almost 50,000 followers, Melanie was named one of the 30 Most Prominent Psychologists to follow on Twitter. Originally from South Africa, Melanie is a self-made entrepreneur who seeks to innovate, inspire, teach, and heal.
You can visit her website: https://drmelaniegreenberg.com